Kuwait Airwaysmissing luggage

S

My luggage has been misplaced.
I was flying from Dubai to Delhi via Kuwait.
I came from Dubai to Kuwait by flight# KU 676 on 22nd June. But the flight was delayed by about 2 hours.
From Kuwait to Delhi, I had to fly by flight # KU 383 but due to the delay of flight from Dubai I missed my flight #KU 383 from Kuwait.

I was given another ticket with flight # KU 381 for 23rd June. And I flew by this flight from Kuwait to Delhi.

I had 2 checked in luggages in Dubai Airport at Kuwait Airlines check-in counter.

When I finally landed in Delhi on 24th June at around 1:30 am, I received only 1 luggage, with Tag#XH 144051
The other luggage, a trolley bag with tag number XH 144050 is still missing.
I have called the Kuwait Airlines office in Delhi several times, but nobody is ready to help. (They even told me that the luggage department of Kuwait airways at Delhi airport will remain closed on Saturday and Sunday, although there are many passengers of Kuwait airways whose luggage is missing )
What should I do ?
Is it normal at Kuwait airways to treat their passengers like this ?
Mob no. 0091-[protected]