Kubota Corporationz125skh-54 zero-turn with 25hp kosher motor

B

My name is Woody Gordom. I purchased new the above mentioned mower from Musgrave in Goldsboro NC. I financed the mower and paid it off 3 yers early. I have had to have this lawnmower repaired numerous times for the same problem. I only have 106 hrs on this mower and I am extremely disappointed in it. I took it back to the dealer hoping to trade it since it continues to have the same problem over and over. The trade option for this mower was unexceptable. I expect Kubota to stand behind is product and get me resolution that is satisfactory.

• Updated by Bobbie Pittman · Jun 06, 2018