Kubota Corporationtractor mu4501

S

I Mr susant Barik from kardapal kendujhar.pin-758021 odisha, india. Mobile No - [protected].
I bought a tractor MU4501 ENG NO-BHJ0480
CHS NO-KBTM30SNLKTE10254 from your dealer near Jajpur town by finance. After 12 days I feel the tractor is not working properly .I inform to nearest dealer point .I very sad to infrom they came after one month of my complain.
They chek and told us their some problem in engine and leave the place. Again tractor gives the fult and I again I complain the nearest branch but they are not response till now.