Krystal HamburgersFood poisoning!

S

Three of us in a family at hamburgers from Krystal Hamburgers. I was in Birmingham visiting to celebrate 2 life events. Could not do so for we got sick. We were throwing up, having diarrhea, feeling like going to die! ALL 3 of us got FOOD POISONING! I ended up in the hospital for FOOD POISONING. I have copies of medical records from the hospital stating this.

The Health Department was notified. I have copy of their investigation. The found Krystal policy to be in conflict with the County code and Alabama law. They found that Krystal employees handled hamburger onions WITHOUT WASHING HANDS OR PUTTING ON GLOVES. Krystal was cited for this/given a notice for "bare hand contact & cross contamination.

I have documentation.

My concern is that a lot of other people who may have gotten sick after eating at Krystal and not realized what it was from.
They may have thought that is was the flu or a stomach virus. However, Krystal Hamburger is the culprit. I was able to recognize the symptoms because (1) I am a nurse (2) We all got sick and the only food we ate in common was the Krystal Hamburgers.

PLEASE WARN PARENTS WITH CHILDREN. PLEASE WARN THE SICK & ELDERLY.

I am concerned that something like this could given KILL a small child as well as those that are elderly, sick, or have compromise immune system.

• I worked there one time...lets just say I wouldnt even let my kids drink drinks from there and this was not the Birmingham one either... stories I know of Krystals makes me want puke