Krystal BurgersScrambler breakfasts

My Friend & I have been stopping at the Krystal On S. Orange Blossom Trail just south of Oak Ridge Road for many years to get the "scrambler" breakfast. She likes the sausage & I have to get it with bacon as I am allergic to msg, which is in the sausage. As of late, they have not been filling the cup with the breakfast. When we said something about it, they were very nasty to us, I even saw someone in the kitchen spit in the new cup they made up for us. Naturally, I was not going to eat it. We again stopped by there yesterday, as we always thoroughly loved the scramblers. We notice there were different people working, maybe it was because it was earlier than we usually get there. Also, they are now using smaller cups to put the scramblers in, & still not filling the smaller cups. They were not good at all yesterday. The coffee pot was empty & when we told them, the waitress made a real nasty hateful remark. We asked for the central office number, they said they did not have one & gave us the number of the store where we ate. All in all they were very rude, crude & nasty to us!!!
We are now looking for someone place else to have our quick & easy & nourishing breakfast.
Ellie & Darla