Kroger / assistant store manager crystal and store manager derek willis, texas

The assistant store manager Crystal is very rude and put me down and refused to help me when I needed help at the store in Willis, Texas. She ONLY helped me after she said, "If you take the photo of my badge off of your phone, then I will help you, but not until then." Crystal told me I had to go home with food that gave me an allergic reaction and that it was not Kroger's problem that I had an allergic reaction to food. I put back almonds, got different nuts, but I'm guessing she doesn't know her nuts because she claims I got the same kind of nut, strange. I put a complaint in to corporate, corporate told me they would email a store manager there, and the store manager NEVER contacted me. I ran into him while I was in the store, Derek is just as rude and disrespectful as Crystal, apple doesn't fall far from the tree. He told me I was not telling the whole truth, that Crystal doesn't talk like this, and that he didn't believe me. I have shopped there for almost 9 years, and now I will make sure to tell everyone how rude these two employees were to me, and advise others to not shop there. I see Kroger really doesn't care about their customers, because if they did, if Derek or Crystal did they would treat customers with respect, NOT put them down. I am totally disgusted with these two employees.

• Updated by SGOLD77356, Jun 13, 2019

Just an FYI, Crystal seemed to be discriminating against me when she found out I was a teacher on food stamps, because once I told her this, she said, "People like you are the reason why Kroger is 17 million dollars in debt due to loss from customers like you. "

Sg