Kroger — produce: peaches
Just wondering why I cannot get an edible peach from your produce department.
The store I shop is in Mt. Juliet, TN. 4120 N. Mt. Juliet Road. I shopped 9/12/18 at 11:11.
I purchased a 2 lb. bag of peaches. They were 2 bags/ $5. I had recently been
buying my fruit from the Publix located nearby. It's higher priced but it's always
good. They had been selling the same style bags of Georgia peaches for $2.99
(same size bag). I don't mind paying extra for good, juicy, tasty, freestone peaches. The peaches I purchased at this store were hard so I put them in a brown paper bag to soften up for one day. The peaches are gritty, no juice and even no flavor that resembles a peach. Kind of blah flavored.
I think that maybe you should reconsider your produce buyer's choice of cost over quality. Shoppers will pay extra for good, seasonal fruit and appreciate not having to go find a roadside peach peddler.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger - manager
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out