Kroger — chicken nuggets (kroger brand)
I bought a Kroger Brand Chicken Nuggets (exp date. 2020) last week. After opening I found that fungus growth on all the nuggets. My little son has eaten one before I noticed that. He also has some GI upsets/ Vomiting. I'm a regular Kroger customer. This is the first time I've noticed this type of problem. This, in my opinion is a very serious issue. I need compensation for that, otherwise I'll complain in Consumer Forum.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy
- Kroger - fired unjustly
- Kroger - employee complaint
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service!
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger - manager
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out