Kraft Handi-Snacks crackers and cheese — plastic piece in cheese and crackers
This morning my 5 year old daughter ask for a cheese and cracker (handi-snack) and when she brought it to me to open for her she ask mommy whats this? When I looked I saw a piece of plastic laying beside the crackers.It was about 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch. Looked like it had been broken off of something. I was so angry, my daughter could have choked on that. I didn't know what to do. I looked all over the Nabisco web site and couldn't find anything. This is the only place I could find. Could anyone tell me what I should do?
More Kraft Handi-Snacks crackers and cheese Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Velveeta Cheese - won't melt!!!
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - maggots
- Kraft Corn Nuts - can break teeth
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - opened cheese packet
- Kraft Foods - fig newtons
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- Kraft American Cheese Singles 72ct 48oz - kraft cheese of america singles contaminated products
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip