Kraft Foods — fig newtons
We have been trying to figure out why Fig Newtons have gotten so sorry. They are now made in Mexico.
They are smaller, advertising of twice the fruit is false (small print when compared to a Kelloggs strawberry nutra bar ... duhhhh), cookie falls apart, has hard objects that will break your jaw, scorched almost black and tastes like crap.
I guess Kraft thinks sloppy preparation and quality control is worth the profit or lack of since we are not buying anymore. I hope the bonuses received by the upper echelon of Kraft is worth screwing up what was once a good American company.
Fallon Moritz's Response · Apr 12, 2017
not sure how to post a pic to this site or put pics on my computer of i would have
JeanKim's Response · Sep 08, 2017
I'm disappointed at the bad quality of the wrapping and the uneven size of the cheese.
G.Kendrick's Response · Sep 12, 2017
there has been no update
Traceye's Response · Nov 29, 2017
Cheese so dried out you can’t seperate slices. They all break! Sale date
fastfeh1's Response · May 02, 2019
I buy a lot of Smart Ones a month (50+). But the last month os so it's getting me to say WHERE'S THE CHICKEN. Remember Wendy's back in the 80's? Her's a pic of the one I opened today. Wife tells me to just but Lean Cuisine This is a simple complaint not one for 350 CH
More Kraft Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Velveeta Cheese - won't melt!!! 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - maggots 
- Kraft Handi-Snacks crackers and cheese - plastic piece in cheese and crackers 
- Kraft Corn Nuts - can break teeth 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - opened cheese packet 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- Kraft American Cheese Singles 72ct 48oz - kraft cheese of america singles contaminated products 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip