Kraft Foods — fig newtons
We have been trying to figure out why Fig Newtons have gotten so sorry. They are now made in Mexico.
They are smaller, advertising of twice the fruit is false (small print when compared to a Kelloggs strawberry nutra bar ... duhhhh), cookie falls apart, has hard objects that will break your jaw, scorched almost black and tastes like crap.
I guess Kraft thinks sloppy preparation and quality control is worth the profit or lack of since we are not buying anymore. I hope the bonuses received by the upper echelon of Kraft is worth screwing up what was once a good American company.
More Kraft Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Velveeta Cheese - won't melt!!!
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - maggots
- Kraft Handi-Snacks crackers and cheese - plastic piece in cheese and crackers
- Kraft Corn Nuts - can break teeth
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - opened cheese packet
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- Kraft American Cheese Singles 72ct 48oz - kraft cheese of america singles contaminated products
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip