Kraft Foodsfig newtons

We have been trying to figure out why Fig Newtons have gotten so sorry. They are now made in Mexico.

They are smaller, advertising of twice the fruit is false (small print when compared to a Kelloggs strawberry nutra bar ... duhhhh), cookie falls apart, has hard objects that will break your jaw, scorched almost black and tastes like crap.

I guess Kraft thinks sloppy preparation and quality control is worth the profit or lack of since we are not buying anymore. I hope the bonuses received by the upper echelon of Kraft is worth screwing up what was once a good American company.

• Updated by Fallon Moritz · Apr 12, 2017

not sure how to post a pic to this site or put pics on my computer of i would have

• Updated by JeanKim · Sep 08, 2017

I'm disappointed at the bad quality of the wrapping and the uneven size of the cheese.

• Updated by G.Kendrick · Sep 12, 2017

there has been no update

• Updated by Traceye · Nov 29, 2017

Cheese so dried out you can’t seperate slices. They all break! Sale date

• Updated by fastfeh1 · May 02, 2019

I buy a lot of Smart Ones a month (50+). But the last month os so it's getting me to say WHERE'S THE CHICKEN. Remember Wendy's back in the 80's? Her's a pic of the one I opened today. Wife tells me to just but Lean Cuisine This is a simple complaint not one for 350 CH

• Pe
    Petayla Feb 18, 2020

I went to open the lid of the Philadelphia Whipped Herbed 227g plastic lid.The sealed aluminum foil underneath the lid sliced my thumb when opening the product.It was a sealed unopened product with enough foil around lid to slice my thumb causing bleeding.I have attached a photo of my injury.
    Thankyou

• Li
    Linda Millemaci Feb 09, 2020

I bought some 2% milk Polly o string cheese the other day and although the flavor is wonderful, the texture is rubbery and the cheese makes a squeeky sound (yes, squeeky!) on my teeth. The store brand I bought last (Wegman's 2% milk string cheese) had a great flavor without the rubbery texture and squeekiness so I'm going back to that.

• Fl
    Fleapan Jan 21, 2020

I love Fig Newtons but I have noticed that the cookie part is gritty. I see the package says there is 5 grams of whole grain in them...I suspect that is the "gritty" texture. I like whole grain foods but not in my Fig Newtons. Please go back to the white dough for your cookie or I will be buying these a lot less.

Samantha Santos Jan 18, 2020

Found bugs floating in the water while trying to make some lunch for my kids with Kraft mac n cheese

• Je
    Jenvedder Nov 26, 2019

I opened the package and found only 2 small pieces of chicken. Nothing like the picture on the box that shows at least 5 pieces. False advertising and misleading. Unacceptable.

• Cl
    Cliff Bishop Nov 24, 2019

Coffee is great we have used it many years! But what happened to the 3 lb plastic container? the handles are almost none existent, and are slippery, It takes two hands to latch onto! Please improve this so us elderly folks can grasp the container!!!

• De
    Denise Samuel Oct 27, 2019

I bought a five pack of the paws and cheese. I was discussed. Tastes like cardboard and dirt. I pay the higher price for your brand the least you could do is make it etable!!

Joyce Crouse Oct 08, 2019

I opened a 4 litre jug of Heinz White Vinegar upc [protected] BB/MA 2021FEB03. When I was pouring some slimy stuff came out. My best way of describing it is like the "Mother" in organic Apple Cider vinegar. This shouldn't be in a jug of regular vinegar. I would like a refund for this.

• Br
    Brustad Oct 08, 2019

I bought a bunch of kool aid today like I usually do but this time I had more than one pack of grape that was completely empty just the package..

• Em
    emily97 Oct 07, 2019

I bought shredded cheese from Meijer and the next day when I opened the bag it was moldy. I have attached a few pictures. I was very disappointed to find my bag of cheese moldy, I purchased it September 27, 2019 and the date on the bag was October 6, 2019.

Thanks
    Emily Adams

Trish1102 Oct 01, 2019

I bought a bag of bacon bits in mountain Grove Missouri at Walmart and almost fed my kids your moldy bacon bits

Amy Ellison Aug 06, 2019

My son opened his lunchable and the turkey was missing. It was completely sealed and unopened before today.. Information on package below.
    use by date 22 sep 2019
    08:39 CW 06 P-34138

Amy Ellison
    1626 North 7th St
    Sheboygan WI 53081
    [protected]

• Be
    Betondo Aug 04, 2019

Not that great of a product. Too expensive for portion size and the taste is bad.

• Ry
    ryan vlogs Jul 27, 2019

I opened a can of alphagetti and it was very dry and not eatable. Also it was smelly.

• Kj
    KJoB Jul 20, 2019

This was bought a few weeks ago and when I started to make this the instructions said to remove three packets - I only had two - the cheese and the bread crumbs there was no seasoning packet what a bummer :( packaging marked 04 SEP 2019 XPG 1 18:22

Kathy B.

• Cc
    CCupit Jul 13, 2019

We were excited for taco night tonight. As we were ready to warm up our soft tacos we took them out the silver bag and they were all molded! Had to throw them in the trash! We bought this on July 5th and it says it expires on October 4, 2019, this shouldn't be happening to the tacos!! WILL NEVER BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN!!

• Mi
    mike medford Jul 02, 2019

mom is cooking salmon for dinner. the brate walks in asks whats for dinner?
    Then he throws a fit, so mom cooks mac and cheese and tacos. are u kidding>

• Pa
    papacasper Jun 19, 2019

I purchased a 10 pouch box of capri sun lemonade and one pouch had nothing in it.proof of purchase number is [protected], was bought at walmart in woodland, wa

• Ca
    capelittlelion Jun 11, 2019

This kit is supposed to include three things. 10 soft taco tortillas, taco bell mild sauce and taco seasoning. Someone forgot to put in the taco seasoning!!! The dinner was kind of bland without the taco seasoning.

Anna CD Jun 10, 2019

The package has some quality control issues. Half the sticks were opened with dried cut ends. The cutting on them was also done poorly as some sticks have less and some have more. I had to toss the product out as the bottoms were opened.
    This package was bought at a club or Publix (not sure which one as I have membership to BJ's, Sam's and Costco)

• Ca
    Catherine marie Jun 08, 2019

Hello,
    I bought a box of McCafe coffee pods and 2 of the pod packages were sealed and empty.
    Please get back to me about this. It is my first time buying these coffee pods. This makes me reconsider if I should buy them again. I bought a large box at Costco.
    Thanks in advance.

Cathie Dwyer

• St
    Stretch20004 May 20, 2019

I purchased the taco bell cheesy nacho dinner kit. When I opened it the Velveeta cheese sauce was not included. Product code: 27 MAR 2019 XME 04:16 THE NUMBER ABOVE THE BARCODE IS : [protected]

• Rg
    rgarland04 May 18, 2019

I am my mother's caregiver and I bought a bunch of these dinners because the looked good on the box and horrible when I got ot out of the microwave. Potatoes had the consistency of creamy soup. She ate two bites and couldn't eat anymore. She said the hospital food tasted better! That's disapointing.

Rebecca Garland

• Ed
    Ed Roehl May 15, 2019

My family used to bye krafts bbq shake and bake all the time and then you change it to crap that has no resemblance to any kind of barbecue at all. I and my family will not be wasting any more of our money on your so called bbq coating. Some in R and D might want to at least tast the crap that you're peddling

• Al
    Alaina Clarke May 14, 2019

Wednesday May 8, 2019,

I purchased a 24 pack of the pretzel and cheese handy snacks from London Ontario Costco on wonderland st. Monday May 6, 2019. In the cheese part was mould and other bits of what appeared to be soggy breadsticks. I have enclosed pictures for your review.

Alaina Clarke

• Fa
    fastfeh1 May 12, 2019

I buy a lot of Smart Ones every month (50+). But the last month or so it getting me to say WHERE'S THE CHICKEN. Remember Wendy's in the 80's? Where's the Beef? Here's a pic of the one I opened today. Not any thing like the picture on the box. Wife tells me to just buy Lean Cuisine.

• Ji
    Jim Priebe May 05, 2019

Wife and I just had 2 CRAVE dinners. Later looked at the packaging and noticed dinners each contain 30 grams of sugar.
    How can nutritionists on staff at Kraft possibly approve such a product?
    Never again. (even though they are delicious)

• Br
    Brenda Franklin Johnson Mar 26, 2019

Fettuccine Alfredo didn't have any Alfredo sauce. Noodles were dry. Very disappointed and hungry when I didn't have lunch at work.

Trevor Gach Jan 22, 2019

Opened box and found 3 of my 6 crunchy shells obliterated

Thanks :(
    Trevor

Amason3 Jan 06, 2019

Found stink bug in my lunch today. Package was sealed.

Sahsah Dec 13, 2018

I went to open a pack of crystal light and the package was all sealed but empty .really I don' expect anything to happen but you should monitor your packaging department. thank you Sandra Bryson

• Cs
    cslemonade Dec 11, 2018

I purchased crystal light lemonade I opened it and it was sealed and there was only packets inside it was supposed to have 6.

no happy I have never had a problem before

I bought at Kroger in east Peoria Illinois

I cant find receipt but do have container with numbers

so you can check and see if other complaints

Tracey Hoffer Nov 20, 2018

I ruined a 30.00 meal making my lasagna with what is claimed to be mozzarella cheese. This is absolutely nothing like mozzarella cheese. False advertising and made a delicious meal taste nasty!!!

• Se
    Seanlindahl Nov 13, 2018

I purchased a block of cheese 450g from foodland in winchester ontario. Nothing wrong with best before date as it is April 2017. I have to say very disappointed as I made nachos for my family with this cheese. It went almost translucent and completely flavorless. I love alot of your products and have never had an issue but this is just awefull.

• Mr
    MrBee Nov 13, 2018

After 60 years of using Jello Butterscotch pudding, cook type preferred, this year I could only find instant. However, there was a noticeable difference in taste and texture. I disliked it so much I had only one piece of pie and disposed of the rest. Please consider reviewing this item and return to the product I have enjoyed for so many years.

• Lo
    Louise94 Nov 12, 2018

I bought this from a B&m store and it looked very nice on the front so I thought I would buy it for a quick lunch or dinner and I just opened it to cook it and it was brown in the both pots I bought macaroni is yellow and not brown had a very funny smell to it to not very nice won't be buying any of your products ever again

Amanda Roth Nov 12, 2018

I bought my son a ham and turkey sub lunchables uploaded.. the next day I packed it in his lunch.. he found MOLD on the meat.. saved it to show me and ate around it. As you can see its not expired.. nor did it sit out too long. My son is 6 and didn't know better so he still ate it... this was my first time purchasing this and it will be the last!!

• Ge
    Gerson Nov 12, 2018

I bought 2 packages of 8oz cream cheese, kept them on the fridge for 2 days and when opened the were extremely soft, partially melted and the taste was sour, very different from the usual product.

• As
    Ashleygodles Nov 12, 2018

I purchased chicken and broccoli skillet dinner yesterday at giant eagle. (Picture of reciept in photos)When I opened the box to make it today the seasoning packet was not sealed and no seasoning was in the box. Very disappointing. Tasted terrible without it. Even when adding my own seasoning. I feel like I was ripped off and my dinner was ruined.

• Ju
    Juicy Cookie Nov 12, 2018

The cheese sauce was missing out of the box. Store would not replace or refund my money.