kpoptown.comThey don't want to ship my order

H

Kpoptown is a scam site, they will take your money and wont ship anything! Tell everyone you know not to buy from this website!
I bought several items from Kpoptown and about two days later I received a message stating that I have to pay a shipping fee. That was strange but since it was only $5 I decided to pay. Several days passed and I received the same message saying I need to pay a $5 fee. I contacted their customer service and received a response that they wont ship anything until I pay $5. But I already paid! Since there was no other option I paid again and few days later received another message that my order was cancelled!! Now I need to think of a way how to get my refund and + $10 I paid for shipping. Just don't buy from this site, it's a scam!

• Ta
    Tara Angelica Werner Gudleifsdóttir Jul 19, 2018

I [censored]ing bought from them for 307 dollars !!! IT HAS BEEN 11 [censored]ING SAYS !!! IM SO ANGRY LZJBDCK WHAT IS THEIR PHONE NUMBER ??