• Sm
    SMARTSALES Nov 20, 2012

THAT`S BECAUSE YOU ARE DEALING WITH JEWISH PEOPLE!!! THIS ISRAELIES ARE ALL OVER THE KIOSKS IN ALL OVER THE WORLD, , , SELLING CRAP THAT COST 1-10 OF THE PRICE THEY SELL TO YOU, , , , AND THEY CHANGE THE PRICE DEPENDS ON HOW INNOCENT THEY SEE THEIR CUSTOMERS...

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS PEOPLE, , , JUST AVOID THEM...DAMM JEWISH THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THE MONEY!!!

• Ad
    Adam_notjew Dec 20, 2019

@SMARTSALES Try 1/100th the price. #jewbake2020

• Is
    iSPEAKTRUTH Nov 07, 2012

DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT. These people are a total scam. I was at the Willowbrook Mall in Houston and the girl dropped the wand on my shopping bag burnt plastic onto my new clothes I just purchased and insisted that she would offer me a deal because her owner's "wife" was in today. They offered me the wand for 99.00 dollars specially marked down for me and I ended up purchasing the quinoa nourishing serum for 30 bucks after she told me it was 70 bucks for retail. I checked online today and stumbled on this forum. The prices for the the serum and the wand were only 20 and 79 dollars.

• Mk
    Mktt2009 Oct 05, 2012

I bought one And 5 months later it stopped working. Could not find receipt, so now I can't do anything with it!!! Rip off!! Don't get one!!

• Le
    Leneva Jul 29, 2012

I bought a Kor Professional Flat Iron from the Barton Creek Mall for $89 after some haggling. I didn't want to make the purchase that night but the price just kept going lower and lower when I said that I would come back. I just got done using the product, and it made my hair look spectacular! This is my first flat iron and I LOVE this product! I have to admit that I was skeptical after reading the reviews, but I couldn't be happier that I made this purchase. The flat iron looks well made and it's performance makes this a tool I will be using a lot from now on. I originally bought it because my daughter is going into Middle School and she wants me to style her hair for her. I'm happy that we both will be getting a lot of use out of it. I will be recommending this product to my friends!

• Fi
    First Colony Jul 19, 2012

i bought my Kor product from First Colony Mall, and that day my hair was a mess and needed washing, the consultant straighten and curled my hair and I loved it. I bought the the professional Kit for $250. I went home and washed my hair blow dried it and tried the flat iron. It didn't have a burn smell at all and my hair is gorgeous and so soft and silky today . I just love it .Maybe the guys in Willowbrook are selling fake ones you guys need to contact their company and let them know they have boosters out there selling their name but not their real products.

• Jr
    Jred91487 Apr 10, 2012

I also bought mine from willowbrook mall and when I got home I tried it and wasn't happy so I let it heat for ten minutes and went back and tried it again nd it worked great!!! The real test will e tomorrow when my hair is back to its natural curly state. I paid 90 and better not have got ripped off!!!

• Jr
    Jred91487 Apr 10, 2012

After reading these reviews I was scared I was ripped off too. I purchased mine at willowbrook mall and when I got home I tried it and it wasn't working like the one they used on my hair, so I let it heat for ten minutes and tried it again and it worked great!!! But I'm going to try to again tomorrow when my hair is back to its normal curly state. I got mine for 90 dollars

• Wi
    Wilmarie Burgos Mar 16, 2012

Wow yes don't buy it please they are fake I can't belive they have people still in that mall selling fake stuff to innocent people .

• Ya
    yanwei Mar 16, 2012

I walked by the stand on the 2nd floor at the Galleria and wanted to find out how much the straightener cost. The sales guy offered me the "professional" series model (top shelf items) for $140 initially. After I said, "I'll think about it", he immediately dropped the price to $70 and after further persuasion from him to make me buy, he dropped the price down to $55. He even had the story that this was his last day and he was going back to Venezuela when I told him I'll come back next week. His partner immediately turned his back to me once he heard that I would come back next week to buy after I had consulted with my girlfriend on whether she wanted it. I'm on vacation and will always consult my gf if I'm buying any cosmetic or hair stuff for her because the lady knows best. With his kind of attitude, and the reviews here, I'll definitely not buy from them because they don't deserve the sales at all.

• Wi
    Wilmarie Burgos Mar 01, 2012

I'm shopping at the willow brook mall in Houston tx. And I get pull to sit and one of the Kor " sales man to try something on my hair I sit down and they curl my hair they use the flat iron to . they say the kit is 400 $ I kinda back off so he says ok I'll sell it to you for 300$ plus tax Im not really thinking I should pay that kind of money so as we are about to walk he says ill give youre mom a free one and I'll add two hair sprays to so we think about it and he says is " life time warranty " and if there is anything wrong with it I'll replace it for you or you can go on line and they will give you a refund . So we buy it the next day I try it and it didn't work it was smoke comminv out of it it didn't leave my hair the way the first one did at the mall so I went on line and found only one review saying it was a rip of and it sucked. Then I went on there website and o read the return policy and it said it if you buy it from there web site they be gladly to refund me the money if not then they can't so he lied to us with that to. I go back to the mall and demand a refund he says no and gave us a number to call and no answer
    I got ripped off I belive it was a knock off and it's not fair these people are in business selling expensive hair machines that don't work when we get home it's unfair. I would understand if I had the machine for years and then turn around and he turn it but I didn't I brought it back the next dayeaa then 24 hr
    I contacted my Amax credit card and they are trying to work with me to get a refund I hope I get my money off

• Or
    oremac1201 Dec 30, 2011

WOW!!! you were DEFINITELY ripped off. I bought the Kor flat irons from the same stand for $75.

• Ir
    Iris T Dec 03, 2011

Hello Guys,

I was also at the galleria (in Houston) and happen to run into this sales man and bought the KOR Straightener for $ 130.00 dollars. I tried it for several weeks (about 2 times a week) and I keep on getting the burn smell. I spoke to a Pro Hairstylists and she recommend to turn the temp down o 325 to 350 degrees. Which I did and Now it don't have the smell and my hair is even smoother. However, that day I bought it on my way out of the galleria there was a another KOR Sales rep with his stand. I ask him how much did the straightener cost, of course the same one that I just bought just to know the price difference. And guess what a TOTAL RIPPED OFF!!! he was giving it to me for $ 55.00 dollars. Stupid SOB sorry I'm really piss.. :( Anyways so far I'm happy with the straightener.

Thanks,
    Iris T

• Bl
    BLC44 Nov 29, 2011

I would say you got a knock off and not the real thing! I have had my KOR straightener for about 3 months and I like it better than I did my CHI. I ordered mine directly from their website and when my daughter tried mine she wants one for Christmas and I was able to get it off the Moolala site that has the holder and shampoo and conditioner for only 55.00. Again I think you didn't get the real thing since the real thing is AMAZING! This week they have all their straighteners and curlers for 50% off. but go through the company themselves. Shipping was 13.00 from Houston to SLC.

Angie Katy, TX Nov 26, 2011

Thank you sooo very much for your post.. as I was saving up to buy one of these straighteners and because of you taking the time to write this review.. it has saved me $. I appreciate that very much!
    Angie- Katy, TX