Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Other Kool Smiles staff at louisville, kentucky kool smiles location on broadway

Kool Smiles  -  staff at louisville, kentucky kool smiles location on broadway

R
Author of the complaint
8:56 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I do not have a compliment for this business. I went there one year ago and was treated well. X-rays were taken of my teeth and I did my annual teeth cleaning for adults. This year on April 11th I was unable to get my teeth cleaned because I refused the X-rays. Not what was the problem with me not wanting the X-rays. I called my insurance and they informed me that this dentistry was trying to rack up the bill by asking me to have X-rays done every year as an adult. now my teeth couldn't possibly have changed that drastically over the course of a year- I'm an adult. On top of that a manager came out and made like I was a problem client and escorted me out of the building. I have reported Kool Smiles to Passport so that they can not that in their files. Businesses like this often loose their Passport privileges. No thanks to any of you. And I won't be back- no apology needed.

Update by rayden1231
Apr 11, 2018 9:01 pm EDT

To find out that a place of business that is for children are scaming its clients and Passport is mind blowing. As if me- an adult- can't refuse certain services. I came for a teeth cleaning, not an X-ray. No one's teeth change that drastically in just one year- no one! People get cancer from not just genes- but excessive amount of radiation contact as well- just an FYI- but the dentist told me it's safe, though. But she certainly isn't going to pay for my cancer treatments when I Develop oral cancer- just saying.

More Kool Smiles complaints & reviews