Kolorsweight loss anna nagar

Hi sir/madam
This is Sujatha from Kanchipuram I'm working as an Asst.prof in Meenakshi eng.coll kanchipuram.i joined in Kolors to reduce my weight after get married last yr I joined in Anna Nagar I talk to shubashini who is working there I paid 15 thousand I went for fitness from kanchipuram to Chennai weekly once in Sunday last year here in Chennai n kanchipuram flood came so v can't reach that place due to heavy loss n damage and after that I get pregnant so I didt go in the 7 th month of my pregnancy due to baby's heart problem doctor said to abort bcoz baby in critical position so I had abort after that for 4 months continuously bleeding so I told this issue to Subhashini n also to centre head Geetha she told me to mail I have mail these things but no reply from their centre I ask them to refund my money which I paid to them bcoz as A doctor advised I didt go to fitness.but no respect n no proper reply even from their reception girl kindly take necessary action on them n the centre to refund my amount do the need full.

With regards
J. Sujatha M.c.a, M.b.a, (ph.d),
Mca dept
Amace
[protected]

RESOLVED

• Kolors Health Care India's response · Jan 06, 2020

Hi Sujatha,

Our company's motto is to assist people lose weight with our expertise but customer's determination also plays an important role. We would try our best to resolve your issue within already set guideline which has been mutually agreed. Please share your contact details info AT kolorshealthcareinfo. One of the feedback team member’s will get in touch with you soon and help you with varied best options available to you.

Kolors Feedback Team