Kodak — Bad customer service
I (sadly) bought 3 Kodak M863 cameras as gifts for family members. All 3 cameras had the same problem. The lens will not open and camera shuts off. First 2 were repaired under warrany. The third is now a few weeks past warranty. Clearly, this is a design flaw in the camera. Kodak's Third World customer service says they are sorry and reads from a script.
I received an e mail last week from a "supervisor" that promised a resolution latter the same day. He must have lost my e mail address.
Kodak really needs to consider renaming their so-called customer service department to something more descriptive. Maybe "customer ignoring" department.
More Kodak Complaints & Reviews
- Kodak ESP-3 All in one printer - Printer Cartridge - Fradulant Advertising 
- Kodak - Repairs, refunds, replacements 
- Kodak ESP C110 printer - printhead replacement frequency
- Kodak ESP 7 Printer - Kodak Printer DO NOT WORK! 
- Kodak express - Bad customer service 
- Kodak - KODAK ESP6100 PRINTER
- Kodak ESP 5 all in one printer - ink/power button
- Kodak/10Xl and 10C ink - Ink runs out too fast
- Kodak ESP-9 Printers - False Out-Of-Ink Message
- KODAK/ HERO 7.1 PRINTER - WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO USE THE LAST 35% OF THE INK IN CARTRIGE