KodakBad customer service

B Review updated:

I (sadly) bought 3 Kodak M863 cameras as gifts for family members. All 3 cameras had the same problem. The lens will not open and camera shuts off. First 2 were repaired under warrany. The third is now a few weeks past warranty. Clearly, this is a design flaw in the camera. Kodak's Third World customer service says they are sorry and reads from a script.

I received an e mail last week from a "supervisor" that promised a resolution latter the same day. He must have lost my e mail address.

Kodak really needs to consider renaming their so-called customer service department to something more descriptive. Maybe "customer ignoring" department.

• A
      Apr 04, 2011

I bought an all in one printer that recently stopped functioning well, and contacted the company;no t even claiming a warranty, asking them to show me a place to fix my machine. No repair places in the USA an no sending them the faulty equipment. I was referred to a phony 800 number that disconnects you, and to two sites that only give you the run around. To Hell with Kodak, I'll take the loss!