KOA (Kampgrounds of America)montrose colorado black canyon koa

T

I had a 2 night reservation in my class B van. They put me in spot 16 beside the campground electrical panel and a streetlight. The first night I could not open my windows or vent due to the loud buzz from the panel and /or the light. I went in the office first thing in the morning and asked to be moved. That lady said she had two spots but stop in when I came back from my days outing. When I came back a hateful desk agent told me I could not move and she did not care that was my spot. Even though there are empty spots in this campground, that is simply rude and not attentive to a customer complaint. I will not stay here ever again. Hateful agent does not belong in this line of work. I pay more and expect a good night sleep which I could not get here.