The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved knives4wholesale.com — Refund/Delivery issues
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Beware. This company is conducting poor business practices and will rip you off!!! Don't order knives from them. They will tell you they have a knife in stock, but they don't. They will take your money and not come through. If you finally get a hold of someone they will have another company drop ship the kife they never had in stock in the first place. Delayed shipment. Wrong knife. Sent back and have proof. No refund yet after a month. Won't answer phones. Won't return voice messages or emails. Voice mail box is full/won't except new messages.
Owner is; jason saakes. Info to try; [protected]@knives4wholesale.com; [protected]@knives4wholesale.com; [protected]@knives 4 wholesale.com; their address is; 509 chickisaw trail suite 204 orlando, fl 32825. Phone; [protected]... I sent complaint to better business bereau and the federal trade commission. May be filing lawsuit...
More knives4wholesale.com Complaints & Reviews
- Knives4Wholesale - Fraudulent Business activity
- Knives4Wholesale - fraud
- Knives4Wholesale - Ripped OFF
- Knives4Wholesale - RIP OFF
- Knives4Wholesale - Takes funds never ships items
- Knives4Wholesale - buck 112 auto
- knives4wholesale.com - They simply don't send your order
- Knives4Wholesale - Business Fraud