Complaints & Reviews

keri lotion/ I ordered keri lotion coupon and I got fiber one bars coupons

I ordered 12 Keri Lotion coupons on 11/8/18 and got 12 Fiber one bars coupons. The Product Code is 443...

Klip2Save

I never got my coupons

This is [censored]!! I ordered over 32.00 worth of coupons and nothing ever got delivered and every time I...

[Resolved] coupons worst service ever!!!

Every single coupon expired!!! All the coupons I ordered where expired. Ordered before and in a shorter time period and everything was fine but not this time. I will never order from this service again!!! I was already disappointed that the sale was over but was still looking forward to recieving the coupons (because I needed those items) finally got them today at 7pm & to find all of the coupons are expired is such a disappointment!! I am very dissatisfied especially since I emailed the company days ago and still did not get a response!!! No tracking number was provided! No response to my other emails & if i'm not compensated I will despute the charge!!! Waste of time, money & energy. Do not order from this company!!! I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered because if I did I would have never ordered from them to begin with!!

coupons worst service ever!!!
coupons worst service ever!!!

• Klip2Save's response · Feb 26, 2018

Hannah,

Thank you for emailing me concerning your order. According to our records, your order was filled and shipped out to you on February 20th. We mailed the order to:

Hannah Hudicek
    4303 Decatur street
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19136

Please keep in mind that you placed the order on a holiday weekend, so therefore you order was filled and shipped out to you after the federal holiday. A refund has been requested for the expired coupons back to the account from which it came from.

There is no tracking number associated with regular first class mail via the postal service.

Thanks,
    coletta

• Resolution Statement

they will lose their business soon

I am a regular customer and never had problems BEFORE. Now I'm surely done with them. I ordered 15 coupon...

cheaters!

I have purchased a lot of coupons from www.klip2save.com website and their rep said that my order was shipped in early September but it is now late October and still no sign of my coupons!
I contacted them many times asking where my order was and they said I need to be more patient. It is now almost two months and I really doubt that I'll ever get my order. What a scam! Stay away from this cheater seller!

poor customer services and mu order was lost

It was real nightmare for me, when I bought some items from the company www.klip2save.com. I purchased 4 items from them, but these people didn’t send it or lost somewhere. I don’t know. I already sent couple of emails and asked to return money then. But no response. It was inappropriate not to reply to my emails. The services are very poor and I won’t advise other people to deal with this company.

• De
    Denmac Oct 21, 2018

I ordered coupons over a week ago. This place said they shipped them out same day.
    I still haven't received them. All I get is little to no response. I would like a refund. After reading other complaints, this sounds like a recurring issue from Klip2Save. I won't be ordering from them again. Is there even a phone number for this place?