Menu
Home Other Kizoa log-in/being ignored by customer service

Kizoa  - log-in/being ignored by customer service

K
Author of the complaint
2:00 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Tried to log in to Kizoa. Was told "connection not possible". Figured I may have entered the wrong password so I clicked "Forgot your password?". Submitted email. Have been waiting hours for an email with a new password at that account. Thought maybe I entered wrong email, tried my only other one. "Connection not possible". Tried for a new password. No email with password. Emailed customer service about this, no response back still.

Helpful? 0 0
Dec 04, 2017 2:00 pm
Hello,
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble logging in. I wanted to follow up regarding the problem you had. Please let me know if you still experience issues with your account, and I’ll be happy to help you.
We're very sorry again for any inconvenience this has caused but please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call us between 8am and 8pm EST time at [protected].
Sincerely,
Armine

More Kizoa complaints & reviews

Kizoa - I will not use this site and will ask everyone to think before using kizoa
Kizoa - i've been struggling with kizoa for 2 months and can't burn a dvd
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Kizoa - stay away, this company is honestly just out to take your money & nothing else
0 comments