[Resolved] Kizoa.comlog-in/being ignored by customer service

Tried to log in to Kizoa. Was told "connection not possible". Figured I may have entered the wrong password so I clicked "Forgot your password?". Submitted email. Have been waiting hours for an email with a new password at that account. Thought maybe I entered wrong email, tried my only other one. "Connection not possible". Tried for a new password. No email with password. Emailed customer service about this, no response back still.

• Resolution Statement

• Kizoa Customer Care's Response · Dec 04, 2017

Hello,
    Sorry to hear you’re having trouble logging in. I wanted to follow up regarding the problem you had. Please let me know if you still experience issues with your account, and I’ll be happy to help you.
    We're very sorry again for any inconvenience this has caused but please feel free to contact us at [protected]@kizoa.com or call us between 8am and 8pm EST time at [protected].
    Sincerely,