Kizoa.comI will not use this site and will ask everyone to think before using kizoa

K

I liked the features of this site and signed up for a free account. I put 1.5 hours in creating a slideshow and when done they said I have used some premium features, hence I have to upgrade my membership to a premium one. I was really frustrated at that time as I was planning to surprise someone with that video. It was like a sheer wastage of time and it actually spoiled my plan. My point is they should have mentioned the premium features so that the user thinks twice before using them. But from the very first you are alluring people to create videos/slideshows for free and suddenly after wasting their time, you come and tell that they need to upgrade their account. This is cheating! And you cannot run a cheating business for long. I will not use this site and will ask everyone to think before using kizoa. It's hopeless.

RESOLVED

• Kizoa's response · Sep 01, 2017

Hi All! We're sorry for the poor experience you had with Kizoa. 80% of Kizoa is for free but to download movies that are over 60 seconds in length you need purchase a premium account with us. Our premium VIDEO account allows you to download movies that are 10 minutes in length for a one-time fee of $29.99 and our premium DVD account allows you download movies that are 20 minutes in length as well as burn DVDs for a one-time fee of $49.99. In order to download movies of no time restriction and also download your movies in Full HD as well as burn DVDs you can purchase our PRO account for a one-time fee of $99.99. All purchases give you access to your account for life. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we'd be more than happy to assist you.

• Kizoa's response · May 25, 2015

Sorry to hear about your experience! The majority of Kizoa is free and you can create slideshows with an unlimited amount of photos and songs and share it online like email, Facebook, Youtube, etc.. You probably used your own music in the slideshow which is why you received a Premium message. If that's the case then simply remove your own music and feel free to use any of the songs already available on Kizoa. You should then be able to share it for free. We would be more than happy to give you a free download of your slideshow as is. Just email me at [email protected] and let me know the slideshow title and your email address on Kizoa and I'll send you your slideshow in a video file.

• Shoqz Fashionz Apr 10, 2020

That's worthful information for me, thanks for this review, so helpful

maiyet Apr 10, 2020

it is so lag

Aniruddha Roy Choudhury Mar 06, 2020

Attention: Yanaï, Nicolas, Thomas, Shane, François, and rest of Kizoa team

Premium Top Most Membership Client
    Subject: Screenshot of Error

Sure, here it is.

I have, on your request, attached the Screen shot of where your Portal is blocking the entry of all my own and that of my relatives into their Kizoa account.

They all have, like me:

Windows 10 Pro(Licensed Version)
    RAM: 4.00GB
    System Type: 64 bit OS
    There were no problems reported until we paid for the highest membership. All of us
    are now facing the same problem, as per the screen shot.
    It says, please allow Flash.
    But our permission for Flash is already given.
    In the past, your server, was also asking us to permit Flash when we had not paid for the final and Top Most membership.
    At that time there was no problem for any of us. We got entry without Premier membership!
    Why are we being blocked now, especially after our Premier Membership!?

Having gone online, I notice that a lot many clients are facing the very same problem and that they have written to you in November 2019

Here is my suggestion:

If your server is not permitting globally spread out clients to login to their work space on your server then it may mean that :

(1) Your technical team is in trouble while trying to solve the problem
    (2) Your technical team is unable to solve the problem. Or you have enlisted the services of expensive external technically qualified professionals but they too have been unable to solve the problem.
    (3) The company is facing a temporary financial crunch and hence cannot solve the problem now
    (4) The company has folded up for whatever reason
    (5) All of above
    (6) Some of above
    (7) None of above

If you have not closed down and in the event that you are unable to solve the technical problem due to financial constraints then, I can organise Software Programmers or Software Coders in India for you.

You can if you so desire, talk to them over Skype and you can, if you so desire, trust them with your remote access of your server. They shall help you retrieve as much of your past records as possible from your server, then, they can help you get your server back on its feet.

You must of course guarantee them a five year maintenance contract so that your server backup is always maintained to protect it from being hacked, or sabotaged
    by virus attacks.

Talk to me on my mobile number and lets me help you solve your technical problem at the earliest.

Helping you, I help myself and I help my relatives and friends who are terribly embarrassed.

Here is hoping that you accept my offer and try to solve your problem at the earliest.

With best wishes,

ANIRUDDHA ROY CHOUDHURY

Comments

• Mo
    Mojca2626 Aug 27, 2017

It is at best deceiving. DO NOT USE this online program, it will be a waste of time and energ followed by a disappointment. It is impossible to use any of the videos made with Kizoa without paying AT LEAST 50 dollars.

anca27277 Jul 11, 2017

Same happened to me. I worked 3 days to upload 26 videos for a collage for my husband''s birthday. just played them in order, no music no nothing.
    At the end I tried to download it and received the message. You should have told us from the beginning that it will cost me this download, I would have chosen another site with features that interest me. I will never recommend this site. Really disappointed:(

• Pl
    Planetar Jun 16, 2017

Got exactly the same. I was lured thinking I can make my own video music for free and so I did. Spend 1+ hour and then tryed to post it on YT and guess what? Pay 30+ Euro to be able to do it. Maybe I can download? Nope. Must pay. This is utter trash site.

• Mu
    Mulemba Hambaba Apr 27, 2017

They suck. Going through the same

• Ko
    . ☆ . Konstantin Kaini Arslanoglu Dec 23, 2016

the site is time waster they are giving the impression the service is free and they dont allow to download the video

• Ko
    . ☆ . Konstantin Kaini Arslanoglu Dec 23, 2016

stay away the site is slow highly not recommended

• Ba
    Basudha Banerjee Nov 11, 2016

same problem here.i wasted my time creating a movie and now its talking about premium charges.this is totally disappointing.highly not recommended!!!

• Sh
    Shweta Golatkar Dec 01, 2015

Ww spent about 3 hrs doing a wedding invite on Kizoa. However after spending so much time it asked for premium payment. We just used the existing template and nothing else. Not even the music was changed. If premium features are charged they should not be available to choose without payment . Not after the video is made. Secondly the price of membership is way too high for the video which might be only used once.
    I will not reommend this site to anyone .think before you waste so much time in it. The videos are never free. .extremely disappointing.

Nompumelelo Sigudla Nov 30, 2018

@Shweta Golatkar I had the same experience for a birthday video i was creating. Spent 3 hours creating a 40 min video only to find out at the end that i cannot download it without premium membership. Very deceptive!