Kizoafalse advertising! kizoa is not free!

R

I wanted to make a slideshow as a present for my sister. So I went online and found Kizoa website and it was supposed to be free. So I spent hours on making the video and when I wanted to download it I was told that I have to pay $30! Then I tried to post it on Facebook, but was not able to do that without paying. No way I'm paying for that! I could have spent this time using another program that was actually free. Such a disappointment and a waste of my time.