Kirby Vacuum CleanersCompany charges unbelieveable interest!

I have owned my unit for four years. We are very unhappy with our unit and with the company's customer service policy! Our unit hasn't performed as it was demonstrated to us. We were convinced through the salesman's pitch that it was a deal not to be refused. After four years of payments ranging from $42.00 to $52.00, the principle has remained at or around $1699.00. After four years the principle has not decreased by any noticeable amount! When we further investigated the issue, we were appalled at the 29% interest rate, obviously we did not agree to. All our attempts to remedy the situation have fell short. We are seeking some form of legal action! This isn't the type of obligation any person would responsibly accept. My wife and I can only define this situation as a credit scam! We would gladly return the unit if there was an agent in our area!

• Pa
    Paralee Sep 05, 2018

I bought my Kirby about a month ago. I hate it. This is my third Kirby. My old Kirby does a better job. First the electric cord will not stay in the holder, it's harder to push, I know how to use the little buttom D&N. I don't put it to close to the carpet or too far. REMEMBER this my third one. It's alot heavier then the old one. Now when I vacume, it is too hard to manver around the furniture. What have you done to it? I want to cancel my contract. I don't want it.
    sooo now what should I do? So you know, my sales man was very nice and really wonderful with the infro. Do I call him? Thanks