The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Kirby Vacuum Cleaners — Company charges unbelieveable interest!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have owned my unit for four years. We are very unhappy with our unit and with the company's customer service policy! Our unit hasn't performed as it was demonstrated to us. We were convinced through the salesman's pitch that it was a deal not to be refused. After four years of payments ranging from $42.00 to $52.00, the principle has remained at or around $1699.00. After four years the principle has not decreased by any noticeable amount! When we further investigated the issue, we were appalled at the 29% interest rate, obviously we did not agree to. All our attempts to remedy the situation have fell short. We are seeking some form of legal action! This isn't the type of obligation any person would responsibly accept. My wife and I can only define this situation as a credit scam! We would gladly return the unit if there was an agent in our area!
More Kirby Vacuum Cleaners Complaints & Reviews
- Kirby - Scam and abuse!
- Kirby Vacuums - Kirby sales tactics solution
- United Consumer Financials/Kirby - Unethical Credit practices
- Kirby Vacuum - sales tactics
- Kirby Vacuum - Awful experience
- Kirby Vacuum Company - kirby vacuum/ shampooer
- Kirby - Unethical salesmanship
- The Kirby Company - business practices
- Kirby Vacuums - Sales
- Kirby Vacuum - Lifetime warranty