King.com — scammed out of money
I had been playing on king.com for years for free. Every visit I was encouraged to "transform" my free account into a cash account by giving them money. I don't know why but I recently did just that. I gave them some money and in return got some addition cash for joining. Shortly thereafter I started seeing notes when playing games that I wasn't allowed to play multi-player games because they were "investigating" me. So I sent them an e-mail and got a number of BS standard e-mails in return. Then they TOOK money from my account. I sent a furious e-mail. They in turn gave me back my original deposit and closed my account. The funds they had given me as an "incentive" were taken, as were my winnings. King.com is a scam.
More King.com Complaints & Reviews
- Candy Crush Saga - piggy bank rewards not accessible
- Candy Crush Saga - stripes contest
- Candy Crush Saga - getting ripped off by candy crush saga
- Candy Crush Saga - boosters disappeared.
- Candy Crush Saga - Candy crush saga game
- King.com - free play taken away
- King.com - candy crush soda and jelly
- King.com uk - bubble witch saga
- Candy Crush Saga - bundle package
- King Candy Crush - company took all my boosts and fb friend gifts