King.comscammed out of money

F Review updated:

I had been playing on king.com for years for free. Every visit I was encouraged to "transform" my free account into a cash account by giving them money. I don't know why but I recently did just that. I gave them some money and in return got some addition cash for joining. Shortly thereafter I started seeing notes when playing games that I wasn't allowed to play multi-player games because they were "investigating" me. So I sent them an e-mail and got a number of BS standard e-mails in return. Then they TOOK money from my account. I sent a furious e-mail. They in turn gave me back my original deposit and closed my account. The funds they had given me as an "incentive" were taken, as were my winnings. King.com is a scam.

• Updated by Barbs Somers · Apr 24, 2019

Level 2253

Why do I have 20 moves when other people have 30.

Never seem to get close enough and not receiving extra moves normally

Barbsomers

• Updated by sher d · Jun 29, 2019

sick of being it be fix in two day here it been 2weeks

• Su
    Suzywong57 May 13, 2020

I am absolutely livid. I was well over 350 days without missing a day & go on tonight to find i am back at day 1. Can you explain why please? I definitely played it yesterday.

Also, the spinner keeps losing segments for no reason.

• Je
    jeanette behnke Sep 10, 2019

I am on 1509 and have been playing for a couple of hours. I bought a 19.99 bundle and did not get more than 3 hours of play. The bundle was for 12 hours of play. (09/04/2019) (from about 9:00 am) Please refund my money, this is not the first time this has happened. Please look into this for me. thank you for your time. jeanette behnke

• Si
    Sickofit!!! Sep 03, 2019

I hit the daily booster wheel for a jackpot 8/28/19 and instantly got an error code and did not get my jackpot.

~Janet Gaile

• Na
    Nancyleev Aug 28, 2019

I'm owed at least 50 free games.. days of free post time. This is redicuous. This happens a lot.. with the video I'm sending it was the 5th time trying ... please help me out with this. It's not fair .. I'm on level 4965 .. though I'm good at this game I also spent money.

• Ru
    Runtley Aug 19, 2019

Hi- Level 213 Soda Crush

You're suppose to have 30 moves to solve this but I only get 19. This is literally, impossible. Why the change in moves? I will have to stop playing.

• בצלאל בוקצין Jul 17, 2019

I am stock on level 440 and can not cross the rail way since I am not receiving any help from friends. Always I used to get help immediately, I suspect that my massages are not going out or in.

I tried to send you a mail through you contact help but it did not go through.

Please help

Betsalel

• Sh
    sher d Jul 07, 2019

candy crush ticket angle not working not getting tickets that are friends are sending and there not getting any either we are not moving help fix it please we like playing the candy crush game is not letting us move ahead when will it be fix i hope soon

• Sh
    sher d Jul 06, 2019

• Me
    Melodydiane Jul 01, 2019

On level 971 of Candy Crush, I only have 12 moves instead of 35. Impossible to beat with 12 moves. Can this be fixed or do I need to stop playing at this level

MannyBee1 Jul 01, 2019

The last times I've played Weather Alert I'm getting the message. About to quit this game if can't resolve this problem. Looking foward to your immendiate reply.

You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix.
    Please try again in a moment.

Find my ID | FAQ | Fan page | Privacy policy | Terms of use | © 2019 King.com Ltd

• Pe
    Penny Whiteoak May 01, 2019

I have been playing Candy crush saga for years. It is my favourite game .I'm up to level 4600 approx. I have not hit the jackpot on the spinning wheel ever. If this is unattainable why is it on the Wheel. I am very happy with the rules of this game, however I think this is unfair and wrong.

• Ba
    Barbs Somers Apr 30, 2019

This level is set at 20 moves when other people seem to be saying it should have 30.
    I have been on this quite a while but never get any further than one element completed.
    Can you assist please

janesmith99 Apr 27, 2019

I submitted a complain to you and it is now online for everyone to see. I am confused. Aren't complaints directly sent to you? Why is my complain made public? I filled out the complain registration form.

• Fr
    Frasier6 Apr 27, 2019

I gave finished candy crush at level 3170. My ipad 3 won't download the "new" candy crush . Am I finished in the candy crush world? Lol. I have played and supported candy crush for a long time and would like to continue without buying a new ipad

• Ka
    Karen Parillo McBriarty Apr 21, 2019

The weekly challenge, which is a race as to who wins the most levels. There is a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. I am on level 4062. I won over 50 games last week, and never received the prize of many boosters. I've won many times before and always received the prize. Please remedy this.
    Karen McBriarty

• Tj
    TJ Hechtle Apr 07, 2019

I won the friends challenge that ended last Sunday. This is Friday and I haven't seen my rewards. What the he'll. I have given you people alot of $'s and I get this. And several times when I received my daily reward, it is an empty box shining

• Tj
    TJ Hechtle Apr 07, 2019

• Na
    Naveen Jain Mar 26, 2019

I was playing on 818 level Suddenly it got freeze. I unstalled and reinstalled the app. Not able to start on 818 level. I again repeated the same process and connected with Facebook but my progress was not reverted. I am forced to play on level 1, kindly help.

• Mi
    Missendai Jorah Mar 26, 2019

Call them +1 8OO 648 162O, This is the 4th or 5th time this has happened to me over the past 6 months loosing me around 300 lives that friends have sent me, and no one at King has ever done anything about it.

• Ca
    carimacm Mar 09, 2019

Does anyone know what happened to Royal Games?
    They've been offline for 20 hours or so...

• Yo
    Yoke Fun Choong Feb 11, 2019

Playing computer games is a form of escape to look for joyful relaxed moments... I wonder how one can swipe, match and relax when he or she constantly see negative wordings like: YOU FAILED! or GIVE UP!
    Can kindly change them into THE END! or TRY AGAIN!

• Ki
    KingDotCom is a Fraud Dec 14, 2018

I have been a King.com player for 11 years on the Web version Royal Games. In the 11 years I have only deposited, never withdrawn winnings. A few days ago, I withdrew $10 mostly for a test to see if they would pay me. Today I got an email telling me that my account was blocked and that I had to send them my Driver's License or Passport holding it next to my face. WHAT? My account is blocked, I cannot even play the games for free just b/c I tried to withdraw $10. If you google this, there are reviews all over the internet describing the same issue. Withdraw and you are blocked from your account. Even those who send in ID's with their face next to it are often never unblocked and sometimes there account is shut down after they try to withdraw. This is a scam and a fraud and there needs to be a class action lawsuit. This company needs to be investigated.

• Co
    Corinna52 Jul 21, 2018

King.com has developed quite a genius way to scam people.

When you play cash games and cash tournaments, you will notice superhuman scores that are mathematically impossible to achieve. King/RoyalGames will not enforce any cheating rule to stop these people. So time after time, you see the exact same top 10 people winning the daily tournaments.

This means that normal players will waste their money to play these games, because it is not possible to win.
    Normal players cannot win money off these games.

But the cheaters also cannot withdraw their money. King / RoyalGames will only being a fraud/multiple account/cheating investigation if the player tries to withdraw money. I suspect most cheaters will be caught, but if you look on these message boards, it looks like common practice for King/RoyalGames to ban people simply for withdrawing money.

This means normal players cannot win, while cheaters cannot withdraw. The perfect money sucking scam.
    Don't waste your cash, and just play the free games.

• He
    Hefner95 Jul 21, 2018

King.com or RoyalGames are both scams.

I accumulated $400 in winnings and made a withdrawal, which triggered the blocking of my account and an automated message to send them photo ID to process my withdrawal. The blocking of my account meant that I could log in, but I could no longer play cash or free games.

I sent them my photo ID, blacking out personal info, and then told them it makes no sense to block people from games for a withdrawal, since the withdrawal of money has nothing to do with access to the games. I received no response from them, and my account was completely banned so that I could no longer log in.

Absolute scam.

• Gi
    gitksanfire May 16, 2018

They will never reimburse anyone for money overcharged! I had to delete the only game I ever played off of all my devices. You all need to spread the word about them on FB and other social media places.

• Po
    pompa71 Jul 04, 2016

I have no respect for King what so ever when I called them they told me to just play the Game and ignore the language and then they denied it., I said I really listen to this I played it for them and then they hung up. Also the customer service department sent me a email telling to write on this line that didnt exist they have issues, I am just so sick of their greed and and dont care about what is in there in games. . They also blamed me for the content of the vulgar words. I have had with King and their games. So so long Candy Crush...

• Br
    brenda flippin Jul 04, 2016

I am/was on level 920 of candy crush saga. I had several boosters, color bombs, fish, doughnuts, etc. and they ALL disappeared and I was started over at level 1. This is the second time this has happened. First time was on my phone, this time my Kindle. First time I complained but heard nothing from you. I want my boosters back and if I don't get them, I am done!!

March 25, 2016

• Po
    pompa71 Jun 26, 2016

I have been playing Candy Crush for over a year now and I buy extra Lives so I believe I have a right to complain . For the last 10 levels in the 600"s where the frog says a word and I am a Christian he uses a word which I am totally appalled by. I had it verified by someone else too the Frog says C !!! I am so disgusted with this. I am going to stop this game my husband will be happy because I spend money to play. If this word is not omitted. How can a corporation like yours allow it where children play this game . It is disgusting !!! I thought I was hearing things so I had others listen but to no avail they heard the same. I love Candy Crush but after this I am afraid this is it until this is fixed... Apparently you don't care or your unaware of this happening. I would like an response to my complaint. I f I get no response then I no you really do not care how you are perceived or your reputation . Have a nice day.

• Di
    Diane Beckwith Lindsey Jun 24, 2016

You have cheated me out of hundreds of dollars. Most recently I paid $29.00 on the "Marvelous Mix" and all I got was the 250 gold bars but none of the 27 lollipops. I'm putting a stop on that credit card transaction & filing a complaint with the BBB. I HAVE SENT SEVERAL EMAILS AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED ONE RESPONSE BACK. At least 30-40 times after buying extra moves to win a game, as soon as I use the moves & win the game, the screen goes black and I have to play that game again. Your company are cheating so many people out of their money but I'm going to do everything in my power to get this out in the public eye and get it stopped. I've also called a local TV station & got a response for an interview & then they will investigate & expose the problem.

• Je
    Jeanine Wright Hatfield Jun 09, 2016

I was on level 880 and Candy Crush Saga took me back to 820. What the heck is going on here? Yes, I've spent money on this game. I want my levels back right now or credit me my money. I won't play your games anymore and encourage my friends not to lay either. I have many friends that will here about this including the BBB. I expect a reply immediately.

• Ki
    Kimmicj May 06, 2016

I build up my bonus helpers for the hard games and twice they've disappeared.
    I have a new phone and will not put this app on it.

• Vi
    Vicki Carroll Crane Mitchell Mar 22, 2016

I am requesting a refund for 2 dozen purchases I have made. After the items have been purchased, they disappear from my account. My account is randomly cleared within hours to days. I would like to know how quickly this can be resolved or who I should contact next. Thank you

Reviewer28066 Feb 20, 2016

Level 96.. You get 15 moves to play that level but candy crush stops you when ypou still have 5 moves left and stops the game!!

• Ka
    Kathleen Sherwood Feb 11, 2016

Level 1138 - I paid £5 to finish this level and was about to hit the last jelly when Candu Crush crashed. I have now wasted this £5 and as I cannot get back onto Candy Crush I am assuming I will still be on level 1138 so I will have to start all over again £5 worse off. Do I get a refund?

Reviewer72839 Jan 20, 2016

Charged two times for one $19.99 pkg in candy crush. Please help me.

Reviewer58966 Dec 05, 2015

I was using hammers to finish the last of 5 steps to be bubblegum king and the app crashed. I spent 4 hammers and got nothing, plus lost all the bonus I would have gotten asking. Please make this right with me.

• Es
    essara Aug 21, 2015

Why pay for more moves.

Its a freemium, wouldn't surprise me if you've spent more than $100 on that basic game

• Go
    Gogonannny Aug 21, 2015

Why is it when I pay for 5 additional moves and complete the game in 1 or 2 moves, I loose the rest of my moves that I paid for. We should be able to save any unused moves.

• Wc
    W. Conner Jul 04, 2015

I was trying to log into my King.co account online, I have been a member for many years and as I was logging into my puppylulver3 account it kept telling me incorrect password and then locked me out so I opened another new account with [email protected] and accepted an offer you gave to play with cash. I was playing for about a day and very lucky at winning games and then you locked me out of this account I assumed because I was winning and asked for a withdrawal at which point I followed your procedures in emailing since yesterday at 4:45 am and after many emails received no responses until you. So I went back to my puppylulver3 account and the password worked at which point I deposited $10 more dollars and you now locked that account ... so what seems to be the issue? What have I done wrong except win?? Not very professional on your part considering ALL the years I've played and lost money there was no lock out then but when a person wins you shut them down???? I AM WONDERING WHAT THE HOLD UP IS ON A RESOLUTION???? I AM FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TODAY AS I'VE HAD NO ANSWER FROM YOUR SITE AT ALL! I HAVE ALSO FILED A COMPLAINT WITH PAYPAL ON YOUR ACTIONS

• Le
    letyr Oct 27, 2014

I was scamed 700 couse my nephew charged my account without me knowing now I'm trying to get my money back