King.com - Internet gamesJelly Crush Saga

D

They have cheated me out of hundreds of dollars. Most recently I paid $29.00 on the "Marvelous Mix" and all I got was the 250 gold bars but none of the 27 lollipops that was part of the package. I'm putting a stop on that credit card transaction & filing a complaint with the BBB. I HAVE SENT SEVERAL EMAILS AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED ONE RESPONSE BACK. At least 30-40 times after buying extra moves to win a game, as soon as I use the moves & win the game, the screen goes black and I have to play that game again. This company is cheating so many people out of their money but I'm going to do everything in my power to get this out in the public eye and get it stopped. I've also called a local TV station & got a response for an interview & then they will investigate & expose the problem.