King.comcandy crush saga

S

Since the latest updated version 1.91.0 10th Jan 2017 I have not been able to open the game. As of 11th January the game continues to crash every time i try to load the game. If I go to App store to load the update from there it is the same story. It doesn't get further than showing the King homepage and loading then crashes.

I am playing it on my iPad iOS 9.3.5. Help!

• Updated by Rebecca4567 · Apr 03, 2017

Rewards will not unlock after you clear level...timer, counts down..no idea why...then restarts at 35 hours ...

• Updated by Derko · May 03, 2017

What is taking so long??

• Updated by Terri Miles · May 01, 2018

Please fix this so I can move on. It doesn't let me pass on my tablet or my mobile

• Updated by Don Pennock · Aug 25, 2018

Please fix crashing problems for Candy Crush

• St
    Stacey Rodriguez Nov 20, 2018

Takes money doesn't give items. No one to call to get money back..

Anne Powell Nov 19, 2018

Every time I reach a treasure chest, it fails to open & I have to reinstall the game to even be able to play. I have complained before & had no response!

• Re
    Reviewer92150 Nov 19, 2018

Once again I have been charged twice for one purchase Document number [protected]

• Da
    Dawn Roper Nov 15, 2018

I bought gold so that I could buy a hammer to break a jelly and win a game. I paid, got the gold, bought the hammer, used it on the LAST jelly, but then the game still said there was one jelly left. This is the second time this happened.

You can't charge money and fail to deliver. It was on level 1260.

• Jb
    Jboop Nov 14, 2018

Everytime I click on that ball and then click on what I want to use it FREEZES. I have reported this before and now I am not going to play this game any longer - there are other games out there!!

• Bi
    Bil Vileikis Nov 14, 2018

I just logged in to find all my bonuses gone. I haven't switched devices or removed the game. The gold is still there, but over 100 candy bombs, and similiar others gone too.

Angela Brookes Nov 14, 2018

You have taken two amounts from my bank and not given the credit. I would like you to return my money. Both amounts taken On Sunday 13th November at approximately 2.10pm

Angela Brooker
    [email protected]

Deyan Nov 14, 2018

This level is impossible to beat I've been stuck almost a month pls need an update or without timer 😏😣😣😑

• Li
    Lisa Miller Gaizutis Nov 14, 2018

Acct is Lisa Miller Gaizutis. I am on Level 1549 and have been for quite some time. On Saturday I passed the level and the system froze before the final complete screen to move to the next level. While I love this game this is highly frustrating as this was a VERY Very difficult level to beat!! Please review

• Dl
    Dlynch50 Nov 14, 2018

I had over 200 bars and haven't used any and now there wiped out. I want them replaced. It's not the first time.

Denny Landrum Nov 13, 2018

Today I finished Level 1524 after many attempts and I'm very upset that mt Level did not advance. This has never happened before and it was way too much effort not to advance! I need someone to resolve this issue for me asap!

• Tr
    Trish Fowler Nov 13, 2018

Game is having me repeat level 300. 3 x's ???? Will not advance me forward.

• Ru
    rustagi Nov 13, 2018

Hi, I always like to play candy saga and also paid so money through google play, last couple of day i paid rs 990/- and my mobile switch off while playing candy saga and 38 numbers of colour bomb, 18 sign of fish and 6h had been lost when i opened the mobile.

So kindly do the needful

Ashish Rustagi
    [protected]

• Km
    KM2410 Nov 13, 2018

Dear Sirs and Madams,

After several weeks of shutting down while playing I couldn't help put deinstalling - losing 1181 levels - and installing the game new. Same result: It suddenly shuts down after some ten seconds. Very frustrating!

Yours sincerely
    Franziska Flügler

• Pe
    Pearl Vecchio Nov 13, 2018

This level is totally ridiculous I keep trying I know how to play the game and I understand some are more difficult than others but this game poses no challenge, it's very boring, frustrating and making me crazy .How long do you expect me to be on one game . Until you decide to throw me the right combo. I really hate this level. please help.

• Da
    Darla Goins Nov 13, 2018

All of my boosters I had been saving just disappeared two days ago on 12-26-16! I want them back.

• Km
    Kmcabrera Nov 13, 2018

I want refunded the points I just bought after multi tries to fix the app it will not work . Keeps shutting off. I will contact my visa company and request it be disputed. I love the game but I'm don't trying to play. Karen cabrera email [email protected]

• Ka
    Kareneddie Nov 13, 2018

I paid 99 cents to get 5 additional moves in game 1502 and after the purchase the screen never returned to the game and I was unable to use the moves I had paid for. I would like to have the charge removed or be credited for winning the game

• Re
    Rebecca B S Nov 13, 2018

On multiple multiple times i have benn within a couple of moves completing a level
    Run out of lives and try to buy
    Repeatedly sames store not available
    Then it either shuts down before lives can b loaded or shuts down right after lives loaded
    Have WASTED so much money!!
    FRUSTRATING!!
    Please fix this PROBLEM

• He
    Heather Griffin Nov 13, 2018

In Game purchases money has been removed from my PayPal account and the products not updated or lost when the game freezes - I would like a refund of the money and also for the lost position in various games that has caused me to buy more products,

Angel Ramteke Nov 13, 2018

After logging in to Facebook it get starting from level 1 after all I hv complete 568 score what should I do now to get connected with Facebook.. I hv played so much and now it says to play again..

Marilyn Krause Nov 12, 2018

I just did an update and the timer says I have 1178 minutes to go before I have another life in Candy Crush. Seems a bit excessive. I seem to have a similar problem with Soda Crush, but not as excessive. Normally I can play again within 20 minutes. Please correct as soon as possible.

Sarah Madden Nov 12, 2018

I contacted Vodafone as i am no longer able to purchase extra lives etc on candy crush on my phone. They told me to contact you direct. I used to be able to do this but for some reason it has stopped allowing me to do so.

• Ko
    Komal Birari Nov 12, 2018

At that's stage no possible moves but the game shows wrong move...

• Bh
    Bharat1490 Nov 12, 2018

I am able to open the game after i have download last time near about 28/12/2016
    I am using iphone 6s 64 gb

When i am trying to open the game it get automatically closed

Resolve the problem

• Br
    Brianne H. Nov 12, 2018

The game is randomly selecting my rewards and putting them in game (which I have not selected). I had a high amount of rewards and now my count is very low. Please could you fix this problem and give me back my rewards which I was saving.

Brianne Hebert

• Kf
    Kfree14 Nov 12, 2018

Please fix the glitch in level 2060. Have reached well over 100000 several time and it says level failed. Very frustrating to be stuck like this.

• Pr
    Pratyush Jindal Nov 12, 2018

The level 1683 is totally different than the original level created by u guys on my phone which is jst impossible 2 solve...plsss solve bcoz I am not able 2 go any further after it bcoz of this deffect...pls solve it somehow...

• Am
    Amar Raj Nov 12, 2018

I think there is some logic level mistake.

• Ai
    Aimee Lindē Nov 12, 2018

I log in every night before bed to play a little to unwind before going to sleep. Last night I completed my 67th day of logging in. Tonight I log in and I'm back at day 1. What the heck?! This isn't the first time it has happened. NO, I didn't miss it last night. I did log in! I'm not happy about this.

• Ni
    Nimt Nov 12, 2018

When there is no possibilities of three candies crush it changes the position, and it shuts down when the move finishes, but when we are at the final move and no three candies crush is possible, it should not change it's position n shuts down...sillllllly

• Pa
    Patricia Watkins Nov 12, 2018

i am on level 234. it will only let me play 114. this is my 21st complaint with no response. this is very frustrating. this form is frustrating. it says king games at the opening, then showeseverthing but games. i would like my progress back. game is bubble witch saga 3

• Kf
    Kfree14 Nov 12, 2018

Debra Reid Nov 12, 2018

My friends send me extra moves for level 1134 on cand crush saga. But im not getting them its very annoying. Its really hard to keep playing a game u love playing and not getting anything from ur friends... Im about to deleate it for good... Please help me.

• Ha
    Hari Prasad Naidu Nov 12, 2018

Recently means to day when I am playing game on my mobile suddenly stopped when I start again all power all gone except life's and bars,
    this is horrible

[protected]

please send my all powers back

M mobile model One plus one

• Kj
    kjs1965 Nov 12, 2018

This is the 2nd time this has happened and I am really angry. I agreed to purchase 100 gold bars for 9.99. I received an email confirming my purchase from Microsoft. The money was taken from my bank account, but I received nothing in return. This is stealing. My email is [email protected] Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

• Fa
    Farhan Mahmood Nov 11, 2018

All the Muslim Ummah and my complaints that application of your Saga Candy Crush have some clear religious hate content on this application, Allah's name has been written (muslim beliver ALLAH almight GOD) in some content my humble request please remove it.
    It hurt the emotions of Muslims.

• Su
    Sudarshan Ch Nov 05, 2018

I am purchase 80 rs biscuit but it should not be apply in terms of app
    My purchsae aaccount statement.
    Thank you for using State Bank Internet Banking. Your Transaction Ref No IGABASSVV4 for Rs.80.0 on 28-Mar-17 23:57

Sanchita Roy Nov 05, 2018

Today I was playing Candy Crush Soda ' Take the throne ' need just one move so purchased gold worth ₹160 and it deducted ₹420 from my account but the app at the same time stop working so its total worthless to spend money and why taken so much in place of 160 you have taken 420 and its not allowed to get that moves

• Aa
    Aatir Nov 05, 2018

Hi
    I have already submitted complaint about level number 2255, that there is not fruits showing cage and also no fruits dropping from upside,
    I am stuck on this level from last 2 weeks,
    Please resolve this issue ASAP .