Having problems with Kijiji Canada?

Kijiji Canada reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 17, 2009. The latest review Kijiji account closed was posted on Oct 16, 2021. The latest complaint fraud scam was resolved on Mar 24, 2015. Kijiji Canada has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 56 reviews. Kijiji Canada has resolved 8 complaints.

Kijiji Canada Customer Service Contacts

500 King St. W., Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario
Canada - M5V1L9

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kijiji Canada Customer Service. Initial Kijiji Canada complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kijiji Canada above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kijiji Canada. Discuss the issues you have had with Kijiji Canada and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kijiji Canada Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

www.kijiji.cadraconian business practices

Free posted ad's end up on page 30+ in less than 2 mins and stay there.
Ad's posted get incorrectly switched to different categories
Ad's disappear from my kijiji account and have NEVER shown up in my expired ad's tabor anywhere else for that matter.
Posted ad for E-cigarette, ad was denied because kijiji said I cant sell e smokes on their site. 5 Min later got a kijiji AD through email that had nothing but electronic smokes for sale from other sellers. Contacted kijiji in regards to ad's in email and they denied they sent ad. Ad email from kijiji continued to be sent to my email address for weeks after continuing to pimp "other" suppliers e smokes (not same email repeating).
There is no possible way to connect with buyers anymore unless YOU PAY kijiji for ad bumping and advertising.
Based on my personal experiences they are unfair, bias and trying to squeeze every penny from everyone possible, even going so far as to effectively render their service and their "so called free ad's" useless.

Kijiji — blocked ads

Good morning: I wish to make a complaint. Kijiji have blocked my ads and account (recently unblocked- thank...

Kitchener

Kijijiblocking my buyers from emailing me

Yeah,
    Kijiji just blocked potential buyers' emails from getting to my email. No wonder I got no replies. These jerks have not gotten power hungry. As soon as I saw their ad on TV I knew they got rich and now bite the hand that feeds them. Will someone put up a free ad site to compete and snuff this site right out of Canada?!

So, what if people post out of town, some markets are legitimate for the right reasons as some towns are too small to sell certain items.
    I emailed them and all they replied back is that it is at their end on why I was not getting any replies, those fricken chicken jerks are playing with me and or course lied. No warning no nothing. No wonder I was not getting any replies I tried to respond to my own ad to see and YES they are not allowing the replies to go to my email, so they are criminally interfering with someone's business.

Kijiji is a fraud when it comes to truth and upfront issues. If they are having a problem they should be up front, not play POWER GAMES and shut you down. F'that. I used them for 5 years, now move to Alberta and some ### probably Flagged me selling probably the same product as them and they did not like it...it's the only power people have today, and what is not corrected yet is websites like this need to see what the REAL issue is. I can see guns being banned and bows etc, but someone pressing the BS button and Kijiji shuts them down!

So, for buyers who do not get a reply back, you know now it's not the seller, it's Kijiji deliberately and criminally abusing their own rules to what they think is funny and 'doing the right thing'! What a joke Kijiji had just turned out to be, I hope in the near future another website can look more professional and allow 15 photos and put a more secure method of communication.

AND

ALLOW PEOPLE TO PUT WHAT THEY WANT AND WHERE THEY WANT WITHOUT THE NAZI COMMUNIST RULES THEY ADOPTED IN A WORLD THAT SHOULD BE FREE TO SELL ANY WAY THEY WISH WITHIN THE MEANS OF NOT SCAMMING, THUS, WHY I HOPE ANOTHER COMPETITOR COMES ON AND MAKES THE SCAMMERS THINK TWICE (IF THIS IS WHAT KIJIJI IS PLAYING THE SCAM CARD TO BAN GOOD PEOPLE) ABOUT DOING HOAX ADS.

Until then I guess I will use "used calgary" for my area and hope a lot switch over...because Kijiji has just got comfortable at abusing online websale's power. POWER, go figure, tower over those who are or need something and rule them against their free will...no thanks to Kijiji never again, I hate this online Nazi rule abuser on their own site! Just hope or IMAGINE (John Lennon) when we can see a site offer better services, scam proof (when possible), and make the communications legit, maybe by letting the buyer leave contact information that can be first verified by the website, then forward the deal and see, this is what is missing from Kijiji. Enough said, Kijiji, bite me baby!

Kijiji — account blocked

Few days ago I tried to post a paid ad with Kijiji and found out my account was blocked. When i submitted a...

Kijiji Torontoamdmobility easy numbers

These online scams that I have investigated are all about taking (fishing) for personal info. Selling 416 numbers $30, or $29 as it states tells you plenty! "ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE" but think about it. You call in, and ask about a number you really want, then they say sure we will hold on to it, but we need you to pay just the fee of $29. ...Bang!! If you get it, or not you just paid $29 to give your personal info to them. Now what? Kijiji DOES NOT CARE! Do yourself a favour, avoid exposing, or giving your personal info over the phone. Insist to meet up and see this person, perhaps at a Mall (public place) if they say no, or have any exuse, its A SCAM!

KIJIJI ATTRACTS A GOOD 75% OF THE SCUMS OF THIS WORLD! What A Shame!?!?!

Good Luck Former State Florida Trooper K.C. DAUGHARTY

Kijiji 416kijiji 416 number for sale amd easy

As for safety, kijiji has no regards for protecting buyers period! After a number of tries to let kijiji know of sellers that are asking for visa, master card, and drivers and d. O. B. And name over the phone just to hold on to a $29 number, we all know this is a scam. Address 1515 birchmount rd. Means nothing, and the numbers they use to contact them, is a crock of b. S. With identity fraud on the rise, it does not suprise me one bit. My nephew got taken, but was charged $500 for a not so good number, not as what they promised. No refunds? I have a little problem with business practices that, since i. M old school, and from northern italy, I do have a problem with this! Amdmobility com & easy numbers, and mobilize |#.com, or something like this. This is a problem. Kijiji allows them to post, and this scums keep taking peoples info. Always ask for references, and verify. Meet the person in a public place. No exeptions!
        Away, and jacking them for more then what a number is posted. Kijiji you do suck, because you are part of the problem! Buyers avoid kijiji!

Kijijikijiji scammers sellers

This site kijiji and craigs list is buyer beware!! Simply put, a place to be ripped off on almost everything. This site is most likely the top most dangerous site. Kijiji permits sellers (Scammers) and does not screen their sellers in any way. Just stick to the classifieds of the toronto star where sellers pay, and a paper trail leads back to the seller. We had murders on someone trying to sell a truck on these sites. Buyers beware!! >kijiji scams are on the rise, and so is craigs list. Stay sa|fe, stay away!

kijiji scammers sellers

Kijiji Daily Dealscredit card fraud

Just days after I sent Kijij my credit card number to pay for a top ad.I started getting strange companies billing my card. Logowner.COM and helpbasis.com . Funny thing is, they are based out of the UK and so is Kijiji, I can't be 100% sure on the link, but be careful.

6 Responses
              • Ho
                Hope Andy Jun 13, 2016

Beware clients who sell and buy products with Kijiji. The owners have gone greedy by making customers pay to bump up the ads by deleting and blocking the email account. The moment they know you are updating your AD by reposting, they will delete your AD and send you a ridiculous email. The email also contains threatening information to sue the customer by tracking their IP address.

• Ka
                Karsha05 Jan 18, 2014

Hello,
                Just thought I'd do the community the favour by letting you all know of an ethical person doing business here on Kijiji/ windsor .
                He recently contacted me for my beats headphones and traded me these FAKE Nike Kobe shoes, I myself do not have much knowledge on the authentic ness of such products but took his word, I wanted to give them to my little brother for his birthday . Come to find out they are FAKE. Goes to show how some people are so conniving and have no warmth in their hearts. Ever since he will not contact me back & I am stuck with a worthless pair of shoes. I have done a lot of transactions on Kijiji & I really like the windsor community, but it's just heart breaking, when you find out people's main purpose is to rip you off.
                Anyways if this person tries to do business with you DO NOT DO IT.
                Just trying to help the community out.
                Also if you know Michael Goniche, please give him props for purposely misleading people and not being ethical.

This ad was posted with the Kijiji mobile app.

• Mc
                mchaggis4708 Apr 24, 2013

Ordered thru Kijiji and paid through PayPal on [protected], $11.00 for Super Sticky Pads, and on the [protected], $22.00 for Ergomatic Moving/Lifting Straps. Have since received no confirmation of purchase not deliver of goods. Attempted to contact merchant at [email protected] only to be advised that the address was rejected. Have since check on internet and find this Maarktplaats B.V. and [email protected] are subject of numerous consumer complaints.
                While I can now accept that I may well be the victim of a scam, I seriously wonder why you, Kijiji continue to permit this company to promote its goods through your site.

Comments

• Py
                pyroliske Mar 19, 2012

They both appear to be the same company. They have the same contact details on whois.
                +1.[protected]
                Fax: +1.[protected]
                PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
                C/O helpbasis.com
                Bellevue, WA 98007
                US
                I thought Kiijijii was Canadian? We don't have it in the UK. Anyway I don't know if those details will help, but at least there's a phone number.

• Di
                Diliriuse Nov 05, 2011

Every time I have a litter of kittens and post on kijiji - they give a little time to post it and then delete them all and every time I try to post them - delete again... I post in more than 1 city because we deliver within range of 3 hour drive around, I do not post in other states or provences... So it's obvious I am not a scam. But photos we make are nice, look like professional - and I wonder, they don't like my pretty kittens to be sold around in several cities? When people finally get a kitten from us, they complain they were looking for months on kijiji for a really nice baby like that - and I answer, I try really hard for months to post my ad so they can find such a baby... What is free ad web like kijiji is really there for, if not buyers not sellers can find each other? Ah, by the way, there are really a lot of scams, why they keep them instead of good reputable ads?

• Pa
                Paulie A Mar 15, 2011

Well i was trying to buy a new truck of kijiji because i needed one to keep my job in construction since i had to start working out of town. i am 21 years old with a 2 year old daughter and a wife who i try and support on bassically no money, and that is why i have been living at my perent inlaws house for the past 2 years and thats a long time with the inlaws. So i went and got a loan for $5000 to by a good truck that i would not have to fix evey six months. thats when i found one on kijiji, i got in contact with the seller about it and they said that the wanted to go through ebays buyer protection program, so i did. we sent the money away and then got an email later saying that they had taken the money out but needed another $2000 for insurence to the truck, now i figured out this was a scam and went to the RCMP and told them, they said that there was nothing that they could do about this. so now i am down $5000 and no job to pay of the loan. what do i do?

Kijiji. castay away

This offer was made on the mention website, unfortunately I was caught, please see the details of the transaction, from the begining

The add:_
              Address: toronto, on
              Date listed: 09-sep-09

Our company is seeking a data entry clerk. This person will be responsible for providing data entry, administrative and clerical support to the data management department. Our client is looking for data entry clerks for a long term assignment. You will be responsible for the following: highlighting specific items in product catalogues, entering the data e. G. Customer number, booth number, order quantities etc and entering the information into their in-house system.

On a day to day basis, this person will be responsible entering alphanumeric data from reports and clinical study documents into an electronic tracking system. Ideally this person will be comfortable with typing a high volume of information into a database all day.

Note: our clients look for candidates that are an investment to their company; candidates that want to take their career to the next level and keep growing and learning. Many are willing to provide tuition reimbursement if necessary.
              Note:this is a telecommute position which means you can work from your home office.

Please reply to ad if interested.
              Thank you and good luck to all who apply.

This is the reply
              Hello,
              Thank you for your interest in canada data systems. You can start this week, if you would like. I look forward to hearing from you!

*please let me know if you are interested once you've read through everything.

Job description: work at home part-time or full-time
              Earn $500 - $800 per week or more
              -full online training
              -completely legitimate
              -you will be uploading our clients information into our databases and websites as well as updates and up-keep of databases
              -work your own hours and days
              -you are paid either $25 or $32 per account uploaded. This number is dependent on the size of the account.
              -paid $9 per update
              -you are guaranteed $14/hour minimum if you are slower than average.
              -you can stop working at any time, just give us notice.
              -all that is required is typing.
              -we send you the work.
              Qualifications:
              -computer with internet and email access
              -*must be able to follow instructions*
              -good typing skills
              -basic internet knowledge
              -self-motivated
              Information:
              This home based position is a great opportunity for stay at home moms,
              Dads, students or anyone who wants to work in the comfort of their own home.
              There are no calling strangers, taking surveys, adwords, blogs or click banks.
              There is always work available for you to do. We do not send you a list of potential work! We send you the work. There are no fixed hours.

Details:

You will be processing our clients information, then data entry into our database. Our clients have customers of their own and we manage their data. Your job will mostly entail the data entry of information into databases and our clients websites.
              Everything is written out step by step in the training materials
              With easy guidelines to follow. This home based position gives you the opportunity to earn $100 or more per day. We are seeking only self-motivated people with the desire to work in this field. No experience is needed.
              Requirements:
              -you must have a computer with internet access, a dedicated e-mail account, and basic typing skills.
              -you can choose to work full-time or part-time and can choose to work the hours of your choice.
              -you do not have to contact anyone.
              -everything is sent to your email account.
              -there is no contract to sign; the amount of work you choose to
              Do is entirely up to you.
              -as with any job, you must be willing to work hard.
              Compensation:
              The average person makes $500-$800+ per week.
              The amount of money you earn is entirely up to you.
              You will be paid daily to your paypal account, or weekly by direct deposit or check.
              Training:
              *the training materials you receive will give you step-by-step
              Instructions on how to get started.
              *when you receive your training materials you may begin working the same day.
              *let us know once you understand everything and are ready to get started, and we will start sending the data.
              *there is special software required for this position. You will receive this patented software when you start your work. It is secure and ensured to help you in your work.
              *there is a one-time non-refundable fee of $15.00 required for this software.
              *there are no other fees ever.
              *please quote id number 144590 in the message part of the transaction through paypal do not include any other information in the message section other than the number.
              *this cost will cover the software sent to you.

Please understand that as much as I would like not to charge this small software fee, we must protect ourselves from those who are not serious about this work and to pay those who answer your questions etc. We offer a patented program, that is worth much more than the administrative fee, but we offer it to aid you.
              We had a lot of people steal our software and had to go through many legal troubles to ensure it only goes to the right people who are working for us.

The training materials will automatically be sent to your e-mail within 24 hours or less after your payment is received through paypal and cleared, you can then get started right away.
              If you do not have a paypal account just visit the paypal website to open a free premier account, so you can get paid for your work and purchase your materials.
              We offer payment through paypal, check, and direct deposit.
              Please notify us when you have made the payment, so we can be sure your materials were sent to you within the 24 hrs or less.
              Please send your payment through paypal to our account address:
              [protected]@gmail.com (This is not meant to be an actual link to paypal just to show which e-mail to send the fee)
              You can read more about paypal at www.paypal.com
              After the initial fee, there are no other fees.
              Thank you and I hope you join our team!

J stone
              [protected]@gmail.com
              Complete success is within your reach!

And what he send is a word document as this,

Welcome! Thanks for purchasing this information.
              I hope you stay very optimistic and open minded as you continue to read and learn about this money making opportunity.
              With the information provided in this simple and easy to read e-book, you will be able to get started working from home today.

This e-book is broken down into easy to read sections:
              Section 1 – getting started
              Section 2 – first response letter
              Section 3 – getting paid
              Section 4 — tax responsibility
              Reference section a – employment ads
              Reference section b – free online ad placement
              A few closing points and message from me

Please read each section
              Carefully. Your success depends on how hard you want to work at it. If you put forth the time and effort, you will make money and gain
              Valuable time with your family.

Please note :
              This concept is 100% legal, refer to us postal and lottery laws, title 18, section
              1302 and 1341, or title 18, section 3005 in the us code, also in the code of federal regulations, volume 16, sections 255 and 436, which
              State a product or service must be exchanged for money received.

Section 1- getting started
              To get you started making money, we have some simple steps
              For you to follow. Your first steps are to place ads similar to the one you responded to.

First step: how to place ads
              In order for anyone to respond to you about this opportunity, you must place an ad on the internet, again, similar to the one you responded to. Use one of your own
              Or one from the reference section a. You may need to retype it and put it into your own words. You can place your ads on yahoo, google, just
              To name a few. There are literally hundreds of places to place your ads for free! Remember the more ads you place the more exposure you will
              Have and the more orders you will have emailed to you. I cannot stress this enough: do a search in any major search engine like google.com or
              Yahoo.com for "free job postings" or "free job sites" and that should give you more than enough to get started. When you're on those sites always
              Look at their "links" and this will give you opportunity for more sites. Each site will walk you through the process of placing your own ad.
              Some places will require you to register with them; you will need to do this to post your ads. The information that you provide them with will not be in your ad unless you want it to be. You will definitely get responses,
              And you will definitely be processing orders right away! When I got started, I got responses four hours after I placed my first ad. Believe me, everyone's mailboxes are always full.
              Use the examples in reference section a as a guideline for the ad you will place. Please, put it into your own words!
              Good luck and start placing the ads as soon as possible and at as many places you can find.
              (See reference section b)

Section 2 – first response letter
              Now that you've placed your ads and your mailbox is overflowing with inquiring minds,
              Use the following letter (Once again as a guideline – use your own words) to respond, and be prompt about it.
              Remember, people are waiting to make money, just like you.

Sample letter :

Hello, the position for home typist that you inquired about does require you to have a computer with email
              Access. Printers are not at all required but can be helpful.
              You can begin working full time or part time; the choice is up to you. You will need
              Minimal typing skills for this position and you won't have to talk with anyone. You will be processing orders from your own computer via your
              Email. This work from home opportunity will make you real money. You will not have to contact anyone; unless you choose, you will be contacted
              Through your email. Now you must be willing to work as with any job, and it does require some time and effort to be successful. You will be paid
              $10.00 for each order you process, for example: if you process 25 orders a week, you will make $250.00 weekly. The amount of money you can
              Make is virtually endless; it only depends on the time and effort you put forth. There is a "one time fee" of $10.00 to begin. This is the cost of the
              E-book materials. The training materials give you the step-by-step instructions on how you get started. When you receive your training materials you may begin working that very same day. Once you have processed just one order you will have already made back the cost of your training
              Materials. You will receive your training materials through your email. This work from home opportunity is legitimate and how successful you are
              Only depends on the time and effort you put in. I am here to help you get started and answer any questions that you may have. If you are serious,
              And are willing to put forth some time and effort, then I look very forward to hearing from you again. Thank you, francis

End of sample letter

Okay, you've posted your jobs, you've responded to people with an initial letter telling them
              More about the job. Let them know that all of their questions will be answered in the training material and that there is a guarantee that they will
              Make back what they put into it the very first time they process an order (Which is the truth); okay, let's move on.

Section 3 – getting paid
              Okay, so how you get paid? Start by asking yourself this one simple question, "how much is my time and information worth?"
              You need to decide what to charge for your time and effort that you will be putting towards your business. This is entirely up to you.
              You will spend a few hours a week to process, request, and work the business. So think that through before deciding how much you will charge.
              Would you be willing to spend "x" amount of dollars to become a home business owner? You can either be paid by cash, check, money order or you can set up your own paypal account and have people pay
              You through that service. Paypal will allow a person to pay by either electronic check or credit card. Paypal is a safe and secure way to pay
              Directly online, and you transfer the money from that account directly into your checking or savings account. It is easier and much quicker for
              Everyone. The sign up is free! The website address for paypal is: "http://www.paypal.com"
              Make sure you tell your new prospects to use your paypal email address to pay you.

Section 4 — tax responsibility
              You will be responsible for your own taxes. You are an independent business owner so you will need to fill out a 1099 at the end of the year.
              Also, if you have incurred any expenses for this business, keep track of them so that you can write them off come tax time (I. E., internet bill, paper, computer supplies,
              Training material, etc.).

Reference section a – employment ads

Sample ad 1
              Here are a few samples of ads you c a n u s e.
              H o m e b a s e d t y p I s t / d a t a e n t r y w e h a v e s e v e r a l o p e n I n g s a v a I l a b l e
              I n t h I s a r e a e a r n I n g $ 2 5 0. 0 0 - $ 5 0 0. 0 0 p e r w e e k.
              W e a r e s e e k I n g o n l y h o n e s t, s e l f - m o t I v a t e d p e o p l e
              W I t h a d e s I r e t o w o r k I n t h e h o m e t y p I n g a n d d a t a e n t r y f I e l d,
              F r o m t h e c o m f o r t o f their own homes. The preferred applicants should be at least 18 years old with internet access.
              No experience is needed. However the following skills are desirable: basic computer and typing skills ability to spell and print neatly
              Ability to follow instructions requirements: computer with internet access valid email address good typing skills basic internet knowledge
              If you fit the above description and meet the requirements please apply at: [protected]@yahoo.com

Sample ad 2
              Data entry / ad typist at home
              At home data entry position, great opportunity for stay at home moms or anyone who wants to work in the comfort of your own home.
              Requirements: you will need a computer with internet access, valid email address, good typing skills and basic internet knowledge.
              You will be processing orders from your computer. How much you earn is up to you.
              The average salary is $250 $500 per week depending on if you are working part or full time.
              If you would like more information, please contact [protected]@yahoo.com.
              Please only serious applicants

Sample ad 3
              Data entry / home typist this is a legitimate work at home opportunity.
              Earn $250 - $500 per week from home typing and doing data entry. Complete training, easy to start!
              Apply at: [protected]@yahoo.com.

Reference section b – free online ad placement
              You must search and search the net to get your advertisements out there.
              Some of these sites could have changed and some may charge now.
              To get free sites please refer to google.com and type in free job posting sites, etc

Closing points
              The more ads you place the more money you will make!
              1. It is good business to respond and follow up with everyone who emails.
              2. Be creative as possible with your business ads, but at the same time be
              Very professional.
              3. Check back with the sites you place ads with and see if you need to update them.
              4. The more you put into your business, the more you'll definitely get out of it!
              God bless, with this! I assure you with a little bit of time and effort on your part, your
              Mailbox will be full with inquiries about the work from home opportunity and you'll be on your way to great success!
              My first night placing ads, I had 10-12 responses. My second day I had over 30. Not all paid, but they did respond. When they respond you have to make them want it.
              I had to change my price and wording a few times, you might have to do the same. You ads might even be deleted. If that happens change your title and your information and repost.
              I hope you keep me updated and that you enjoy this as much as I do. Oh, also, there are people all over the net like us doing what we are doing, make your ad sound interesting and different. Always be honest!
              I did not use these samples cause I see them everywhere, be very creative. That is why I put those requirements in my ads. You must be motivated and creative!

Note:
              There are a few tricks to some sites that you need to know.
              For instance with craigslist.
              When posting your ad here you will find that if not done creatively then your ad will be blocked, deleted, or even flagged.
              Not to worry there is a way to get around this. If your ad is ever flagged or deleted do not get discouraged, try reposting it.
              You may have to create an alternate email. This may be better for you anyway that way you can have a separate email address for your new business.
              The next step it pretty easy once you get the hang of things.

Job title – be as descriptive as possible
              Job description – always be creative.
              Location – anywhere
              Compensation – unlimited seems to work the best
              Reply to email address for applicants – always check the circle that says - use this email address as my reply to applicants
              Other stuff – leave this blank
              Permissions – leave this blank

Nice work, I put a claim on the money, if he refunds or not I will update, please watch do not get caught, :cry:

Respond

kijiji.comuses it's policies as a scam

www.kijiji.com is a policies & rules are a scam

2) Requiring shipping up front? I proved in my ad that I required shipping to be paid direct to the Airlines! 3) Allowed a "Hate Activist" to place an ad against me in the "Sell a dog" category, warning other against me, regarding an ad on www.puppyfind.com and not even on www.Kijiji.com! 4) I proved I was innocent! They dropped my ads, refused to unblock my account? Good luck www.Craigslist.com Kick their but in court, they need to go down!

Description: 1) www.Kijiji.com accused me; a seller of: A-selling my animals in more than one state? Their own site show's sellers how to do this! But, I did not do it, a hacker maybe but not me. They did not listen at all. B-Kijiji Accused me of requiring my shipping up front? Which I proved I do not, by giving them a copy of my ad, which states; "Shipping must be paid direct to the Airlines." C-Now Kijiji has decided that it: "Only allows "Shelters" and "Small Time Breeders" to advertise on their site? This is not in the policies, and many people are not breeders or shelters advertise on this site. And now a woman admitted, in an email to me, that she had reported me as a scam to www.kijiji.com. Because of an ad she did not like, that was on www.puppyfind.com, and not even on www.Kijiji.com? D-Kijiji allowed her to place an ad in the category of "Sell a dog." Price: "Free." A dishonest ad on www.Kijiji.com, libel and defaming my reputation as a seller. www.kijiji.com allowed a hate crime to take place! They dropped my ads, blocked my account? And when I proved I was not guilty did nothing to make it right! Not even an apology, and still blocked my account. I also have a good eBay reputation as a seller for many years with great feedback! The woman is an Animal Right Activist, that believes that NO animal should be breed because it steals a home from a shelter dog. They want all dogs, even pure breeds to be spayed/neutered-all. Now if that happened, within 10-15 years no pet animals would be around, it's called extinction. Now I feel for the shelter dogs, I have re-homed dogs dumped on us! Spayed/Neuter my own dogs and my kids, my vet bill because of my love of animals for over a year has been $100.00 US dollars a month! I even offered to give them references! Now I just hope they fall on their face and that www.Craigslist.com beats their ### in court! What does history show when a business thinks they are too big? Another comes along that knows what people hate about them, uses it against them and wins all of their business! Good Luck Craigs List from The Heartland Oklahoma USA!!!

Respond

Kijiji — blocking people for no reasons

I have my license number with the nbspca like they are obligating us to have to be able to have a kennel. I...

Kijijikijiji is abusing customers again

Am getting very close to posting a youtube video and posting on 100's of websites my review of the kijiji abuse and trouble that they are causing customers.

They are wasting our time again and abusing us again.

They have a new system that blocks people from posting ads which is broken. It thinks we are posting a similiar ad. Even the kijiji tech support admitted there is a serious problem. He said even if posts are diffrent kijiji thinks it is an identical ad and blocks it from being posted.

Today I went to post a bike for sale.

Then in the description I posted this

Peugeot road bike. Great bike to get you from a to b.

I would say it is size medium to large. The bike is in kitsilano
                  God bless.

I even removed the old ad.

Yet I still got that abusive message accussing me of posting a similar ad.

We demand an explanation and we demand you manually place our ad today. Otherwise we will contact zac candelario and ebay classifieds group. Plus we will encourage many in our youtube videos and letters to do the same and to file complaints with better business bureau.

1 Response
                    • eBayClassifiedsSupport Mar 10, 2011

Hello, this is CS support for eBayClassifieds. We would be happy to look into this further for you so we may figure out what is happening and assist you. Kindly contact us here: http://info.ebayclassifieds.com/helpcenter/ticket.php?cmd=add so that we can address your concerns.

Kijiji Scam 416 Nuber For Sale Scambanning users for false complaints

I was banned from posting because I told a person that she could not buy a Poodle from me because I know her as a pet flipper. She then told Kijiji that I bought the Poodle from her and tried to resell it. They did not ask my side. They just deleted my account. BUT, I did not understand before I knew all this that my account was deleted so I tried to post and it was not working so of course, I tried a different email address. It did not work. I then contacted them and Kris told me very rudely that I bought and sold a dog from that site and that I used multiple email accounts to do it. This is all a mistake and a lie and they did not even try to find out what really happened. I tried to explain and they continued to say the same rude comment so I asked for a supervisor. She told me to fax over my shelter info but that has nothing to do with the dog I was trying to place. It was my dog. I had her since she was 8 weeks old. I also do not have a fax and she told me that my local post office will fax for me but they do not. I am from a small town of about 1000 people at the most. I have tried to explain this info to them but they do not care. They think they are trying to be like Craisglist doing all this but they are not. Craigslist does not ban people for nonsense like this

kijiji.comunauthorized wire transfer

Kijiji.com withdrew $600 or more from our checking account! We suppose they hacked our computer and stole our banking information! They do not have a customer care phone line.So we contacted our bank and canceled our credit cards and closed our bank account!! They mad 7 unauthorized transactions in one day! Word has it they are an online ad service. Headquatered overseas, and are a front for an internationla animal rights organization, having ties to PETA and HSUS, who are no more than terrorist!! We have also contacted the FBI and U.S. Attorneys office!!!

1 Response
                        • Go
                          Golden fish Aug 27, 2010

What I read?!!! I was suspecting for a long time somewhat is going wrong with kijiji website. Every time I post ads which are very well visited - the funny staff starts to go on. There was every kind of explanation why they deleted my ads. Everytime different one. At the end I had really funny staff going with my PC, I contacted them - 2 different departments, 1 said - looks like you are beeing banned for violating rules (not true!!!), I questioned security of website, and 2 said - someone sent you fishing e-mail to brake your acount... Computer did act funny - like virus acting inside it, so now I WONDER : WHO SENT ME FISHING MAIL? May be kijiji itself? It looks like they are pushing me to pay for my ads, but I heard many times - bigger problems rise after that. And this complaint is a proof to it! They seem to be the biggest [censor] themselves rather than some advertisers.

Kijiji Scam — poor customer service of kijiji. ca

my paid ad at Home Gallery in category Home and Garden was deleted, it should be in the Garllery for 7 day...

Kijiji — banning users

Banning I have tried since march to have someone banned from the kijiji site who has placed an ad on kijiji...

Edmonton