KenstarNot working

V

I have purchased kenstar little air cooler on june 2007. From beginning my cooler is not working , I don't know where should i complain . So i have login in my net i search kenstar web site , but it is not working .

Now where should i go ?

• Na
    nancy nayyar Nov 28, 2012

I bought a new kenstar foodprocessor frpm delhi on 15 nov & brought it to doha in qatar, i just opened my new food processer
    & i am not able to start it. please can you give me the customercare no. in qatar of kenstar, my email is [email protected]
    & my tel no. is +974-[protected]

• Ra
    ramandeep singh Jun 27, 2009

respected sir
    my self mr ramandeep singh from ludhiana accualy i have purchased the kenstar coller its model number is 9704. it is not working from last 20 days. i purchaed it 1 month ago now tell me wht i do coz i complaints 5 times to ur customers care and i have all the complaints number dates and time also when i registerd them and they alwys told me that ur complaints are in process and now they say ur complaints are cancelled wht is this no body comes here to see that coller and ur care centre persons said that they are not intersted to give me service tell me only ones that do u do any think or i send u legal papers from courts of case

• Pa
    pattel Dec 06, 2008

I have purchased a washing machine on 18.2.2006 and found the same to be not working properly on many occasions. Thrice the same was repaired and still the problems are not cured. On last occasion the PCB as well as the control panel was changed on 10.9.2007 . But the same is returned to my...I am requisting the customers dont buy the ken star washing Machine please that machine useless
    I am requisting the ken star company please stop the product to help people

very bad service center and service

• Ki
    kiron Oct 10, 2008

Hi,

I have bought a kenstar refrigerator 3 months back. It started to show no signs of refrigeration 3 weeks back. I called up the Kenstar service number and have waited on queue for more than 6 hours. No one picked up the phone. After some arguments to the shop owner in Velachery where I have purchased it, a service agent came and claimed that the gas have to be refilled. He promised to come within two days and I do not have a clue on this guy after that. the Kelvinator refrigerator at my home town needed a refill after 12 years!!!

I am planning to legally move against Kenstar. Pathetic customer care and extremely low quality product. My sincere advise is not to go for this product at all!

• Bs
    B. Saravanan May 25, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Motor coil burnt within a year end from may'07, given complaint to kenstar service center at Chennai, phone number 044-[protected], not attended for more than a month. Further given complaint to Mr. Narayanan of kenstar of Chennai marketing, his mobile number [protected]. Still not attended and no response, If you didn’t attend I’ve to find legal way to get solution.
    B. Saravanan. 13, Vallalar street, Gandhi nagar, Avadi, Chennai-600054. Mobile [protected].

• Bs
    B. Saravanan May 25, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My Air Cooler motor coil burnt within a year of purchase from may'07, given complaint to kenstar service center at Chennai, phone number 044-[protected], not attended for more than a month. Further given complaint to Mr. Narayanan of kenstar of Chennai marketing, his mobile number [protected]. Still not attended and no response, If you didn’t attend I’ve to find legal way to get solution.

• Ar
    arun May 01, 2008

I agree, i have also brought a cooler and it has stopped working in 2 days. For the past 2 week no response from the service center after calling them every day.

• Vi
    vijaya lakshmi Oct 15, 2007

Hi,

I too purchased Kenstar mixer in India. It worked well for 3 times , later 4th time it stopped. It is not working from then.

So, better dont buy it or check it before you buy carefully.