Kelly Serviceswrongful termination & harassment

D

I want to start off by saying that Zappos is a great place to work, it is Kelly services that are the horrible to work for. I was hired as a supervisor for Kelly services to "look after" the seasonal team members. I had a supervisor above me that was very nice to everyone, then one day he was fired. The new supervisor was a very manly woman... I had zappos managers come to me and ask me to have so and so team members fired and she had to do it because she was the night shift house supervisor. I was only a floor supervisor.She literally said, I don't have time to do that, I can't be everywhere at once, I'm not firing no body for these Zappos people. I have an autoimmune disorder ( pancreas) that leaves me on a light pain med. They knew this when they hired me, I showed them the bottle. I passed the drug test. They also knew that I had an appt at a national renowned hospital for a second opinion with my condition. This woman literally harassed me everyday telling me that I could not work here and take pain medicine while I worked there. There was nothing in the handbook that stated that. After I got back from the hospital she wanted to know what the dr's had told me and I told her what they aid...1. take my pain med, 2 get a pain pump, 3 Get my pancreas cut out. She looked at me and said well then its an easy decision you have to get your pancreas cut out. Because you cant take medicine here. At this point I had, had it . I went to the kelly website and wrote an email telling them exactly what she was doing. So fast forward to when we work 2 days later, I am on the floor working she sends me a text message asking me to come upstairs to her evil den and then proceeds to tell me that she is terminating me because I have been sleeping everyday on the job for the past 5 weeks. (Totally untrue) I asked her if this was true why didn't she say something the first time i was allegedly "sleeping" and why it would take 5 weeks to say something. She said she "liked me and was giving me the benefit of the doubt" this is total bullcrap and anyone knows it. If you catch someone sleeping you fire them then and there, no second chances. She then said o.k. well I will watch you tonight and see if you go to sleep tonight. She harassed me everyday because of my health and I don't think it was any circumstance that I turned her in to corporate 2-3 days before this and Zappos Was hiring me on full time next week until this happened. Oh yeah, also she offered to place me in another job with Kelly services in another factory/ office but she saw me TALKING to my Zappos manager and then she said you can't talk to him you're fired. I kid you not, I was talking to him on my break. These people can take the Kelly jobs and stick them up there butts because I will NEVER work for them again and put another PENNY in their pockets.