The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Kate Spade — poor quality
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a $200 organizer from katespade.com in January. It arrived with a scratch on the back and I called the company who issued a return. However, I really needed a daytimer and decided to keep the item. In the two months that I've had it, the organizer is scratched terribly, from normal daily use, and I don't believe that it's a good quality product for the price. When I called the company today, they told me that there is nothing that they can do since it's past 90 days. Absolutely nothing. So they really don't care that they are selling a poor quality product for $200 and are quite happy to send a customer out there who will NEVER purchase from Kate Spade again! They have no interest in making me happy with my purchase and didn't seem to care that they've lost a customer. So sorry Kate Spade!
More Kate Spade Complaints & Reviews
- Kate Spade - worst customer service I have ever experienced
- Kate Spade - they cancelled my order
- Kate Spade Jane Street Large Debra Organizer - poor quality and they don't care
- Kate Spade - poor customer service and quality for the money
- katespade.com - not able to return a duplicated order
- katespade.com - charged me but didnt process order
- Kate Spade - will never buy from them again!
- Kate Spade - monogrammed handbag
- Kate Spade - napsack
- Kate Spade - customer service over a surprise sale! purchase