Kaspersky LabUnwanted service

A

I was charged for 103, 69 USD without my authorisation. Had to call my bank and probably will change my credit card. No reply from Kaspersky customer service yet. I have ordered antivirus program 6 years ago, and it seems that it makes renewal every 2 years. Did not noticed 2 years ago that my credit card was charged. I am not using their software for more than 4 years.

• Da
    Danielle Delage Jul 22, 2019

Sir
    I was charged 108.91 for service I did not agree to why is that happening.
    I need a respond soon or I will take action

I can be reached at [email protected]