Kars4kids.org — Questionable practices
I recently Donated a 92 Chevy Custom Van to KARS4KIDS.ORG. and was given a letter Of donation in the amount of $500 for a vehicle that was worth in excess of $3000. It was evident when I wrote the organization they couldn't care less about fair market pricing and unfortunately after the fact I discovered the number of complaints lodged against them in the past. I would think not twice but 10 times before having any dealings with them.. unless you don't mind being Taken for a Ride in your own Car.
More Kars4kids.org Complaints & Reviews
- Kars 4 Kids - Fraud
- Kars 4 Kids / Donatecar.com - Poor service!
- Kars 4 Kids - Car Donation/Scam
- Kars 4 Kids - Rip-off
- Kars4Kids - Value of Vehicle Donation for Tax reporting
- Kids4Kars - Donation
- Kars4Kids - kars for kids
- Kars4Kids - no pick up or tax receipt
- Kars4Kids - donation process/ lack of donation voucher
- Kars4Kids - Commercial