JustFly — problems with their website cost me $75
I used JustFly to book a flight. BIG Mistake. From the original website to being redirected to Justfly website, the departure and arrival cities were reversed. I noticed the second after booking and tried to call their "Customer service" (HA!) They charged me $75, they didn't care at all it was their website, (I went back to check the original dates and departure arrival cities on the website that directed me to JustFly, I explained this "There are no free cancellations"
Ahem. LESSON LEARNED. Don't book with secondary websites that charge fees solely for themselves as Alaska airlines has a free 24 cancellation which I've used before. JustFly? They hit you with a charge. This website sucks and if you have a problem you are on your own..
They don't have ANY customer service. This charge will be disputed with my credit card. It will not be paid.
More JustFly Complaints & Reviews
- JustFly - seat selection charge for seats that are not an additional charge
- JustFly - Hidden charges!
- JustFly - wrong passport number with hainan airlines, booking # 097-152-192, confirmation # ncksk2h
- JustFly - unauthorized credit card charges
- JustFly - canceled flight
- JustFly - your employees and process
- JustFly - misleading air ticket
- JustFly - asked to speak to manager and was on hold indefinitely and then flight cancelled
- JustFly - recent flight experience
- JustFly - could not be transported back to columbus on december 17, 2017.