JustFlyflight booking

N Jan 02, 2020

Customer experience makes a great difference and today as a customer I faced a horrible experience with justfly which made me reach an extreme emotional breakdown. I'm missing days from collage and missing out a very important collegiate national competition which may put risk on my scholarship. I didn't receive my full itinerary Nor my ticket number and as a result I was Considered "no show" accordingly, the whole ticket got cancelled immediately and due to the unfortunate circumstances I had to pay a huge sum of money for a new flight ticket that was considered a great financial burden beside the emotional stress that I went through being in my age. I am very unsatisfied and disappointed with how I was treated. When I complained, they finally sent me the itinerary on my email, but that was after the flight already left. And that should have been already sent on time beforehand. This delay will jeopardize my College scholarship and it's putting me in a very risky situation. I am here by requesting your kind interference to solve this issue and refund this ticket.