Just Property GroupThieves steal deposit

C

I have had one incredible ride with Just Property Group- Alberton/South branch.

That branch are a useless organisation and my issues go back to when i first started leasing there. The people and the service are disgusting.

Furstly when my lease started i asked approval for certain things (which i have all on email). The basis being that the previous tenant had put everything up including bathroom curtains with double sided tape. The walls in every room were marked. As i was 8 months pregnant at the time and on my own with a 18 month toddler i was anxious to get settled. I delayed my moving in (paying for the full month) so that i could paint and make the place livable. I paid for the paint myself. Just property Group did not assist at all in trying to get hold of the landlord to help me, and only once it was done did he respond and had the cheek to say as long as it was a decent quality paint- which he wasnt paying for. Among other things i had to get a lady in to clean as everything was dirty including the oven and kitchen cupboards, i had to refill the gas bottle etc.

Fast forward 18 months and my divorce is settled, i have bought a property and now myself and my two toddlers have to move. My rent is paid up for the full month of May. I take time off work (which i dont get paid for) to move on Friday the 27th of May, so that i can give myself the weekend to sort out the place i am leaving, clean and return it to the state in which i found it. Just Property Group do not once mention that the new tennant wants to move in before the new month. So i assume i have until the end of the month to sort out what is needed. Mainly because im a single parent with two kids and many responsibilities and moving house and i cannot split myself in two or three or four.

I organise a moving company- and because Just Property Group dont send my form in time with my ID to the body corporate- the guards at the gate house will not let me move or let the removal company in. I phoned the body corporate again 3 or 4 times to ask them where is my form from 8:30 that morning which was only delivered to the guards at 14:30- so thanks to Just Property Group and Aerodon i lost half a day of moving time too.

I had agreed to hand over the keys on Monday the 30th of May, but when i couldnt keep to the appointment because i had a contractor problem at my new place i phone Lorraine Reniers at 11:30 that morning to tell i her i needed to cancel until the 31st, she waited until 13:20 (the appointment was at 13:30) to ask me if i had made a plan. So when i lost my patience because i had tried to do the right thing and give her some notice that i was cancelling, I was threatened by Lorraine that they were going to cut the locks off and that charge and the charge for my missed appointment would be for my account. Hilariously the franchisee Maryke Pucjilowski tells me that the inspector is an independant contract who they pay for- this "independant" contractor is Lorraine Reniers fiance.

Two months prior to this Lorraine/Sannie Reniers phone me on numerous occassions to organise an ingoing inspection of photo's - i have been there for 16 months already- because they lost the photos. And then they dont show up to the appointments made and dont have the politeness to even let me know. Double Standards these lot are.

So after numerous calls and threats, i organise with my father to be there in my place to give them a set of keys so they can do the outgoing inspection- because i learn from the franchisee that the new tennant is moving in that night. I fully understand that the new tennant had organised a removal company and she did not want to lose her deposit by cancelling her move. The point is it comes down to bad communication from Just Property Group- which has been the case from the start.

My dad then got involved and had words with numerous of them and called them thiefs because that is what they are doing- trying to take off as much of my deposit as they can.

So now Just Property Group send me the pictures of the outgoing inspection and what they are taking money off for. Things like:
2 paint drops in side the cupboard- i never went anywhere near the inside of the cupboards with paint. And where are the ingoing pictures to prove that it was not there when i moved in
empty gas bottle- this was funny because the pic they sent me they have the gas lit so clearly there was gas. And besides this is a consumable- why should i have to replace it? i had to re-fill it myself when i moved in.

Dirty cupboards- i know this is non-sense because i checked it all myself after the domestic had been through there to clean. And once again the state that i received the property in was far worse than how i left it

Lost key for the main bedroom- why would i keep one key to a bedroom im never going to use agian? and where are the pics to prove that there were two keys.

All in all this is a joke. That place is a joke and the people are a joke.

Then i get an email not addressed to me but to the body corporate to say that the electricity meter is broken- which they have discovered only after ive left. this is news to me too and are asking the body corporate about back charges? so they want to take off more money from my deposit for back charges- and how will they prove this i wonder if the electricity meter is broken???

They are a bunch of ###s. And i cant wait to see how my attorney and the Real Estate Board have a field day with them.