Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Shopping JustFashionNow.com Trying to get a refund on clothing that I do not want!!

JustFashionNow.com  -  Trying to get a refund on clothing that I do not want!!

B
Author of the complaint
2:30 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am in shock about an order that I placed (all of which has not even arrived after placing the order on April14th, 2022) when I thought I was dealing with a company in China that has a place of business in the US. I was sent through all sorts of hurdles and threats implying that if I didn't return the items to China I would get nothing back and don't try and send the items to the American address on the package. Then comes the offer of 15% back on the product that I merely looked at and was certain that I did not want the items. I received the package on May 4th. Order # is HBC03166320. They state that they do not have a phone number, so there's no one to talk with. They stated that I probably will have to pay an import fee (if it gets there before the return policy allows). The total was $114.76 and I don't even know when the other two dresses will arrive. This company should not be allowed to do business in the US. Full disclosure should be up front. They take your money, don't explain how long it will take for you to get the items, no US returns, ship to China, and then let you leave "chat" messages. Wrong on so many fronts.

More JustFashionNow.com complaints & reviews

JustFashionNow.com - returns and refunds
JustFashionNow.com - returns policy
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
JustFashionNow.com - incorrect item supplied and of poor quality. unable to get refund
JustFashionNow.com - Online clothing
JustFashionNow.com - returned items on 5/30/19 and no refund yet as of 7/7/19
JustFashionNow.com - Refusal to honor cancellation request
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
JustFashionNow.com - their clothes and their nonexistent returns (even though promised)
0 comments