Just Eat — just-eat will steal your card details, save yourself the stress and order takeaway elsewhere
in the past 4 months I have had my card cancelled twice by my bank due to someone attempting use my card details online. This has left me without a bank card for over a week at a time, which is a grave inconvenience. I just assessed my bank statements, and both times my card details were stolen I had just used my card on Just-Eat. These were the only 2 times I used my card, I usually use cash with takeaways (for good reason clearly!!!). Just-Eat was the only common purchase on both dates my card details were stolen, and it was clearly the same person stealing my money since the items they attempted to buy online were the same both times (both times they attempted to spend over 200 pounds on Tesco's website).
Thus, I have concluded that your website has swiped my card details both times and I AM NOT HAPPY (AND NO I WILL NOT BE POLITE BECAUSE YOUR WEBSITE IS EITHER RAN BY SOME DODGY PEOPLE OR IT IS A DODGY, NON-SECURE WEBSITE). I will be putting in a more formal complaint to the police, with my bank statements that prove this fraud. You either need to step up your website security, or you need to take a closer look at your employees.
The dates of fraud were Tuesday 14th of Feb and Tuesday 23rd May. And if you had not guessed, I will never use this corrupt website ever again, and will be giving some very tell-all reviews on whatever website I can. You can't really do anything for me, I just wanted to let you know that I have clocked onto your crooked ways and you will NOT be getting away with this.
More Just Eat Complaints & Reviews
- Just-eat.co.uk - fraudulent use of my bank card
- Just-eat.co.uk - 2 weeks later still no refund
- Just-eat.co.uk - this is a scam and I would tell anyone to stay away
- Just-eat.co.uk - crap site, i'll never use it again
- Just-eat.co.uk - take your money from your card
- Just Eat - someone has committed fraud on my card and ordered food without my knowledge or consent request for refund
- Just Eat - take your money and cancel order
- Just Eat - fraud
- Just Eat - Non delivery
- Just Eat - Order not delivered and lack of refund