JumiaI got massage from jumia pay alert

Hello, I got message from jumia pay alert that I should verify 5 digits token number to debit my account which I didn't reply them but after 10 minutes later, I received another text message that my account as been debited of 49, 750 naira which I didn't ordered for anything. I've never done such transactions in my life with jumia. Please I've attach the screenshot of that alert from jumia pay alert.
I contacted my bank and they told me someone used my card to purchase goods from jumia. Please kindly retrieve my money back or deliver the good he purchase to me. My mobile number [protected]

I got massage from jumia pay alert