Jumiadelayed delivery/no delivery

I

I made an order on 4th July, 2017 ([protected]-6630- ths is the order number). I have not received the item ordered and have made several calls and they keep promising it will be delivered. The annoying thing is that whenever I call to find out about the delivery, they will apologise and promise it will be delivered that same day. Immediately, I will get a call from a supposed delivery agent who will again promise to deliver it that same day, only for me to wait and not see anybody. Its really annoying. If the product is not available let them just say so and not keep my hopes up only to be dissappointed. This has happened like 4-5times. Its not nice at all! not nice!!!