Jumbo Electronics CompanyProduct name Motiv Ring

S Feb 20, 2020

Hello,
I purchased this ring product from Jumbo Dubai Mall. I asked the person to show how it works but he said only possible after purchase. I did that. When I went to him again he just refused saying it's very easy to connect and you can do it at home by yourself. I was in a rush so I left. And it was a nightmare to connect with any of the phones we had at home. Be it Samsung/ I-PHONE 10 or 11.
I had to take trouble to go to the shop again where they were also unable to connect. The product was sent for repair. I got a call after a week to collect the product as it has been replaced as repair was not possible. To my horror it was again "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE " . I had to visit the store again and I was promised for a fair deal.
I got a call from Jumbo that the product is not compatible with any phone and you will be given a credit note instead.
My concern is why should I accept money in that form where there is no fault of mine. I paid hard earned cash on that product and it's the company's responsibility to refund when the product sold is of not good quality. You cannot sell and bad product on hard cash and give a credit note in return.
Awaiting for a fair response.
Incident reference #[protected]
Date 02/05/2020
Dubai Mall Jumbo Unwired
Brand :connect me
Contact: Sweta Tibrewala
[protected]@yahoo.com
Note: Product is unused as I was not able to connect!! And its obvious if you want to use you have to unbox first.

Product name Motiv Ring