Jumbo Electronics Companylenovo laptop

P Mar 04, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is Praveen kumar I bought my lenovo laptop in your company few years back you can refer it thru this no ([protected]) and I have given it for servicing in your Jumbo Electronics located in Bur Dubai on 27.02.19 (Wednesday) and its Ref no:"373702" I was informed that I would get a call once when the technician takes it over, its been 3 working days and I am trying to reach your service center "N" number of times this phone no:[protected] that they gave me but not even a single time they picked up the call. Today I have registered in your site for queries and only after that I got a call from your side I have clearly stated to your customer executive that I need not require to repair my laptop and I will collect it by today (04.03.19) eve after 6 p. m and your executive agreed that you can collect it at any time by today. I went to your service center in Bur Dubai to collect it but your executives did not deliver me my laptop stating that its not yet received I have traveled a long long way to collect it at least I should have been informed about the delay of delivering I did not get any information not even a single call from your side regarding the delay and your executives are very lethogic in answering my questions. The main reason for this miscommunication is that no one is picking up the call in the service center area and no one is ready to update the status of the item."I need it to take this issue into a serious account and clarify it to avoid it in future" and make sure the date when can I get my unserviced laptop back.

Regards,
Praveen Kumar
[protected]

RESOLVED

Customer Care Executive Mr.Najmus have taken full responsibility in clearing out the issue on updating it soon,