Journeysunethical behavior

I work at store 1080 in Panama City, FL. My manager Brandon Martin's behavior is out of control. I was told on 8/11/17 that I was being let go because my school schedule does not meet the stores needs. After he told me that he then asked me to make all my sales under his employee number. Since I agreed to do so he sat in the back on his phone for hours. He has also recently punched a wall of shoes because he was mad a PT employee had put in their two weeks. In doing so he knocked the shoes on top of a different PT employee injuring her arm (8/6/17). No accident report was taken. Brandon and the Co manager, Preston Pinegar, steal sells in addition to telling PT employees to make sales under their sales numbers as well as the Sales Lead's number in order to help the breach their goal. On 8/8/17 Preston came into work at 12 and took a nap in the back (clocked in I'm pretty sure) until 1 because he was hungover from the night before.

RESOLVED

• 10
    1080empIoyee Aug 11, 2017

I just want to say someone whom I trusted told Brandon about this review. I am not being threatened with legal action if I don't admit to the truth. The truth is that I made all of this up about Brandon because he terminated me for theft.