Journeysboots

I told the salesperson that I was buying boots for my wife and the salesperson sold me a men's boot. She sent my receipt to the wrong email and of course I threw away the box because I was on a business trip when I bought them. The boots have never been worn and I called the nearest store and the had me drive 25 miles just to tell me to contact customer service. Customer service told me told me there's nothing they can do without a box! I spent well over $100 and this company is only concerned about a box. If this is there attitude, I'll spend my money elsewhere. Horrible!