Having problems with JourneyPass?

JourneyPass reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 23, 2009. The latest review membership not cancelled as instructed. was posted on Jun 17, 2017. The latest complaint scammed was resolved on Nov 25, 2014. JourneyPass has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 10 reviews. JourneyPass has resolved 5 complaints.

JourneyPass Customer Service Contacts

Haslemere:
72 High Street
Haslemere, Surrey
GU27 2LA, United Kingdom

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with JourneyPass Customer Service. Initial JourneyPass complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for JourneyPass above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about JourneyPass. Discuss the issues you have had with JourneyPass and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

JourneyPass Complaints & Reviews

Journey Passmembership not cancelled as instructed.

Today, June 17, 2017 I tried to contact Journey Pass. My problem started with a wrong number that I dialed in April 2017. The person I reached ( with a thick accent) told me they would connect me to the department I was trying to call after they talked to me. After being kept on the phone for 35 minutes not hearing the information well and telling them that I am Hard of Hearing; I was told to repeat my phone number and card number several times. I had no idea what this was about but I was to receive a Walmart card and a gas card. I never received these cards. As each charge appeared on my statement I called to cancel the memberships. Well Journey pass never cancelled the account and now have taken funds for 2 more months. Is there a solution? I called the 800 number, they were not open then. I tried to complain on the web site contact and was kicked out when I chose cancel the account. I was also kicked out of the site when I went back to write an e mail to them. I would like a refund for the 2 months membership I did not want and did not use.

JourneypassStay away!

I used JourneyPass website and one day their rep contacted me and said they had special offer. He said that for only $4 I could get a $100 gift card. Seemed too good to be true but I believed and paid. I actually got my card and at the beginning everything seemed fine. But then they charged me $24.95 for who knows what! I contacted JourneyPass customer service and demanded my money back, but they refused and said that when I agreed to accept the gift card I automatically agreed for a membership! Are you kidding me? I never agreed to anything.
    Cancelled my account but unfortunately never got my money back.

Journey Passcontinuous billing

I have called these people three times asking not to be billed anymore. When I finally get through to a person ( wait time is in excess of 15 minutes) they say, oh of course we will stop billing you. Next month, they charge yet another $24.95. What a ripoff.

I am going to have to go to my bank and get THEM to stop payment, or I'm going to have to change bank accounts.
      Anne in Houston

Journeypassscammed

I received a post card that I could get a free $100.00 gift card for walmart, target or any favorite store. I called the number on post card
        [protected] along with a claim number. I ask for their website address and repeated what I understood them to say which was journeypaff, I Google them and found nothing and always searched email and found nothing. I did give them my prepaid visa which my child support comes on, because I had to pay a one time fee of $4.95, with my card every transaction automatically sends me a text. I got a text that $1.00 had been taken off my card. I told the guy I didn't want to go any further with this, I felt it was a scam. He insisted it was and them argued with me it wasn't. I was transferred to the automated service to get all my info for a second and third time, so they could give me my confirmation number and process my $100.00 gift card. I did not give them my card number again and hung up. They called me back 6 times. The one time I answered I told him I was not authorizing this and do not charge the $3.95 to my card. He said since I wouldn't complete the last 2 steps I could not get a confirmation and with out a confirmation number I can NOT cancel the monthly membership of $29.95, I hung up again after a few choice words I also blocked the [protected] number they kept calling me back on. At 9:30 another number called me and some rude person started basically harassed me and made rude comments to me. He in a laughing way said I will be charged monthly $29.95, after a few choice words I hung up and blocked that number as well [protected]. They have so many complaints and are stealing innocent people's money. I called my card holder and reported my card lost (which it is, lost in the trash can)in hopes that this will keep them from taking any of my money. I hope you can stop these thieves.

Journeypass.com Journey Pass Valu-pass.com valu-pass.com Valu Pass Globaltravel.com Ultimate SCAM — Useless Travel Vouchers With Many Hidden Charges

The fraudulent company also operates under the following...

Journey PassRefund of order

They took the 99.00 dollars out of my account after I had canceled. I signed up for a trial and I thought I emailed them but i did not I actually called and canceld it. I did receive an email from them welcoming me dated the Sept 3 rd. I just today opened it. I didnt prior to that because I had already called and canceled. I have been on the phone for 40 minutes so that why I am writing this. I have now heard from the general manager who say they have no record of my cancelation over the phone. How convient. But when I called today the auto voice asked if I wanted to cancel and what my phone number was. I gave it to them and they had know record of my number. Well they wouldnt have because i had canceled prior. I dont know what kind of outfit they are running there but they can say and do what they want to. I want my money back.

• Wi
              William Acini Apr 08, 2016

In maitland, fl 866332-0193call get refun woud not refund trash pay $1.00 journeypass.com

• Ba
              Barb Mills Nov 30, 2015

I was told that I would receive a $100 gift card for signing up with the program. That was in the early part of November and as of yet I have not. At this time I would like to cancel all of the memberships that I have.

JAMES HUMPHREY Jan 27, 2011

I sighned up for a 10 day trial for $4.95... I canceled the very next day. They said I did not cancel, and charged my account $99.00... They were not only RUDE but they called me a liar and refused to give my money back. I never used their servises, and should be charged nothing !!! It must be nice to get money for no services !!! I would LOVE to kick your ### eric !!! You should be FIRED you looser !!!

salvador zuniga Nov 24, 2010

I'm very disappointed as well. I called to cancel after 16 days hoping to get a prorated refund of the $99, but they told me that the $99 are non-refundable. However; I don't see anywhere in the terms and conditions of the offer that I signed up for, saying that the $99 are non-refundable. It's very frustrating to me because I really need that money. The way they run the company is like a mafia.

journeypass .comTook money from my account

I also was offered a gas card and they also took 2.95 for journey pass and valu- pass, I tried to cancel my membership twice and they still took money from my account. Also they are connected with another company called ID protection and they also have taken money from my account

• Ar
                arebyrdleslie May 15, 2009

Journey pass's system is set-up with your telephone number so its programed so that you wont be able to cancel until your trial period is over and they will be able to charge your account. You get to talk to a real person until then.

Journey Passunauthorized credit card charge

signed up at easybakeware for a free kithen item. came to find an unauthorized charge on my credit card from journey pass, aka, Global Travel.

[email protected] Jul 13, 2009

well i have also provided my card to this company but was only charged $5.90 coz my card was pasword blocked for the transaction made above $10.
                  i think people who have stated the above statement are a bit careless reagrds to their acc# info so that is the reason they have suffered for such a situation...

[email protected] Jul 13, 2009

well i dnt knw how in the world it is happening with few people around the states but being frank i am a customer of this company and i am using and enjoying the benifits of the company...
                  they gave me a camm in march and asked for my cc# details...at first i was even skeptic to provide my details but still i gave it to them coz whenever sum1 charges my cc# i get a msg in my cell and after the verification later on i received a msg for being charged for $5.90 from this company.
                  i would just suggest people to rectify the comments above and beleive in practical life which i m going through and you guyz can really save huge with this company.

[email protected] Jul 13, 2009

i don't think so that the company really does so...coz i am the same company cust enjoting theor benifits from the past 9 mnths...

Journey Pass Membership — Didn't cancel membership

They promised a free gas card if I would look at the material. They billed me on 4/1/09 for postage/handling...

Journey Pass 2billing after cancled

I was billed $29.95 after canceling with the site. It never did me any good to even sign up for the free trial because nothing happened then either.