Jos A. Bankunreliable and completely unprofessional!

J

I made an online order with Jos A. Bank and ordered some shirts and tie from them. Order was place and they were supposed to tell me the exact mailing date, but no one contacted me for over than a week. So I called them myself and asked about the order. They said that they need some time to check what was going on and later they said that one of my items was no longer in stock and asked me to be patient. They didn't even apologized and the fact that nobody contact me is ridiculous! They refused to refund me and I was waiting over a month for my items to arrive! Terrible company to deal with!