John Deere Credit Corp — Stay away
John Deere Credit ordered a repossession of my farm equipment that was unnecessary and inconsiderate, and then charged me, the customer, $1, 000 to reclaim the equipment. Their action was not illegal, just illogical and insensitive.
When my income was reduced last year, I contacted all of my creditors asking for lower payments. Of nine credit accounts, John Deere was the ONLY one that refused. I continued to make regular payments, but at a reduced level. The original loan balance of $13, 600 was down to $1, 400 and would have been paid off before long, when they ordered the repossession, which cost me the additional $1, 000 to reverse.
Again, their action was not against the law, but it was counter-productive, in that they now have a very dissatisfied former customer who would have been loyal to them until this happened.
They need to reverse their rigid policies and offer their collection agents more leeway to approach their work with a stronger sense of humanity.
More John Deere Credit Corp Complaints & Reviews
- John Deere - multiple, relative to a tractor package purchase
- John Deere - Snow blower is junk
- bennington implement /john deere - sorry service/disrespectfull attitude
- John Deere - LA115 riding mower - Motor blew up
- Eis Implement/ john Deere - improper assembly/lack of service
- John Deere / Deere & Company - x300 riding lawn mower
- John Deere - Zero turn mower / dealer customer service
- John Deere - e 100 lawn mower
- john deere tractor - paid for mdse, but not delivered
- John Deere / Deere & Company - john deere 2014 2032r tractor ser#1lv2032rlelh113333, 193 hours.