Job.comSolicitation central

If you are a fan of time share presentations or you invite every door to door solicitor into your home to hear their spiel, this place should be nirvana for you.

I have received to date, 17 emails from job.com 15 were solicitations to buy something.

Even when I called to get them to take me out of their databases, the confirmation letter contained a solicitation.

I called back and was told I sent a request for the solicitation in my last email to them. When I demanded a copy the lady made an excuse that she confused my email with someone else's.

Never give these folks any information. You will be bombarded with solicitations.