JJsHouseWill not refund for UNWORN merchandise that didn't match color I needed

I ordered a caplet to wear over my gown for my daughter wedding...the colors didn't match, even though I ordered dark green it as brighter ...I tried to return the item and was told they needed pictures..SAY WHAT...it didn't match and could not be worn ...told them I could send pictures to an email address or phone number since I don't know how to upload to my computer...their solution was a company voucher...I wouldn't deal with this company if it was the last one on earth. They won't give you an address to return the item to until their customer service department OK's the return. This is insane...I am going to dispute the charge and mail the item to the address that was on the packaging and hopefully my CC company will hold them to refunding me. Do not use this company...run don't walk away from this scam of a company!!

Caplet was ordered 7/28 didn't receive until approximately 8/15 l ! Spent 2 days on their website trying to get a refund with no satisfactory solution...just want my refund for an item that cannot be used with my gown. If I can get someone to help me upload pictures and correspondences I will .

Su
Aug 18, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 19, 2019

I found their business address

All transactions are processed by READMOB LIMITED, located at the Unit 34, Empress Industrial Estate, Anderton Street, Wigan, Greater Manchester, UK, WN2 2BG

•   Aug 19, 2019