Jim Laabs Music — False advertising, and beyond rude when called on it
I called to get the "best price" (like the website encourages) on an Amati contra bassoon, and was transferred to Troy Laabs, who informed me that the "best price" was $370 MORE than the price currently listed on the website. When I asked him how that could be, I got a helpful "I dunno" and he said he'd be changing the price as soon as he got off the phone. When I joked about getting my order in before he did that, I was told to "piss off!" and then he hung up on me. The website price was changed less than a minute later.
False advertising, and beyond rude when called on it. I'm actually glad I had this experience BEFORE I made a purchase - I can't imagine how bad their customer support must be AFTER a sale.
More Jim Laabs Music Complaints & Reviews
- Jim Laabs Music - Rude and deceitful
- Jim Laabs Music - Rip Off
- Jim Laabs Music - Horrible services
- Jim Laabs Music - Bait and Switch, and Beyond Rude
- Jim Laabs Music - False Advertisment
- Jim Laabs Music - cussed out and yelled my wife in front of my 3 small children, then demanded payment for services not rendered.
- Jim Laabs Music - Poor service/delivery