JibJabAccount issues

A

I have signed up for JibJab and used their site in the past. But one day I lost my interest in JibJab and cancelled my account.
I was sure my account was cancelled and was shocked when I received a monthly charge from JibJab! I contacted them right away and they said that my account wasn't cancelled. The point was that when I cancelled I even contacted JibJab support service to make sure that my account was deleted and they assured me it was!!
This time they finally cancelled it for real but they refused to refund the money they took from me. That is not a good way to do business, and because of my bad experience I decided to post this and warn others. Avoid!