J.G. Wentworthdelay in monthly passbacks

M

there is always a delay with my monthly passbacks. Original addendum states I should get my monthly monies in a timely manner(usually before or by the 5th). I feel like that is a breach of contract when my money is not wired or deposited on time.
Secondly, the numerous transactions that I have entered in with them yet, they keep dropping the ball on so-called "documents" they were never submitted to the courts. This has happened twice and now I'm being harassed to sign documents that should have been included with original contract. This whole thing smells of deceit and I'm seeking new legal counsel to look into it.